Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

VMA's wouldn't allow Nicki to perform with 6ix9ine

RahrahWitch

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

At least they did something right last night

Quote from Nicki:

"I wanted Tekashi to perform with me at the VMAs and somewhere along the line he didn’t get approved to perform by the powers that be. I don’t want anyone to think for a second that I would not have asked him to come on my stage to perform his amazing hit ****ing record, “FEFE.” I want everyone to know my character. I would never ever ever, okay? And I really, really fought. It is what it is. The thing, like, with me, I don’t give a...yo, when I know somebody there’s nothing you can tell me about them. That’s just how it is."

https://themuse.jezebel.com/nicki-minaj-says-mtv-wouldnt-allow-6ix9ine-to-perform-w-1828503218

Ryusei

Good :triggered: 

Also Nicki's response.. ew. She's digging herself a deeper and deeper hole and it's really sad to see :saladga: 

Musery

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

when I know somebody there’s nothing you can tell me about them. That’s just how it is.

Oh Nicki, there’s a difference between sticking up for someone even though people say they’re not very nice, and sticking up for someone when they’re a pedo :saladga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lana Del Gay

Sh*ts given: precisely 0 :triggered:

I don't even know how to say his name right. Is it pronounced "sixixnineine"? Like what? 

This really was for the better. Nicki doesn't need to defend herself.

That rah rah bitch

evil sheep

what a mess, she really wants ppl to hate her :saladga: and what's going on with her pr team? why they won't react?

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Savage

Having a hard time with this cuz Nicki is wrong, we know that, but wasn’t one of Gaga’s reasons for working with R. Kelly the fact that people say many things about him that she didn’t believe? Is Nicki saying the same thing or is she saying she DOES believe the things people are saying about 6ix9ine and is choosing to work with him anyway?

Aglaya

Whats up with this promo for Queen :laughga: she just wants to be over. And its working 

could mean anything

Lana Del Gay
5 minutes ago, evil sheep said:

what a mess, she really wants ppl to hate her :saladga: and what's going on with her pr team? why they won't react?

Your profile picture is me at Nicki's response

That rah rah bitch

Archived