💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

All Drag Race winners had a rightful win.

Drin Lon

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
1 minute ago, baptism said:

chill

Ok but me saying that with your name being baptism is iconic

baptism
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Ok but me saying that with your name being baptism is iconic

it's a crystal castles song. i like it. 

Thomas P

Tyra, And Trixie (although I ****ing love her), don’t deserve to win. 

Its all rigged anyway so whatever, at this point it’s just tv for me. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Drin Lon
3 minutes ago, Thomas P said:

Tyra, And Trixie (although I ****ing love her), don’t deserve to win. 

Its all rigged anyway so whatever, at this point it’s just tv for me. 

She did deserve her win 

Try to see the pics tho you might get a surprise 

DanielM

I just love how bitter the fanbase still is about Trixie winning as if she cares one bit. Say what you want, the money is in her pocket anyway. :ladyhaha:

gagzus
4 minutes ago, DanielM said:

I just love how bitter the fanbase still is about Trixie winning as if she cares one bit. Say what you want, the money is in her pocket anyway. :ladyhaha:

mte she got 100k, it's not like AS means anything REALLY beyond money and notoriety it's not as if the winner was being chose as Ru's successor (which I actually hope they do when he retires tbh)

12 minutes ago, DanielM said:

This tho :ladyhaha: And she probably spent her 100k on her shows already. Also, people still think they're being ~*eDgY, fUNnY, aNd cReAtiVe*~ when they shade Trixie being an udeserving winner huh :huntyga:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, baptism said:

Sasha Vasnore didn't deserve to win, nor did Violet Shitski. 

:triggered: excuse me no 

All the winners deserved to win except for Trixie. Not that shes bad, but she was pretty avarage and basic during most of the season 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

baptism
2 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

:triggered: excuse me no 

All the winners deserved to win except for Trixie. Not that shes bad, but she was pretty avarage and basic during most of the season 

true they all deserved to win except sasha, violet, and trixie  lol xx

Katsuki Bakugo

That's a lot of work for a small unfunny and tired joke. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Dunk96

Tyra did not deserve her win at all,especially since she was banned from ever attending DragCon ever again and has been a disgusting person long beyond her season's end. I'm not saying her crown should be given to another top 3 queen from her season,but her crown should be stripped away because she has not been a worthy crown-holder in the time she's been off the show. It doesn't matter if she was the best competitor of her season,there should be a reason to keep a decent attitude about your peers and the Drag Race alumna,not publicly throw them under the bus and cast stones at them,including Ru herself,as well as threaten to bomb DragCon for no reason other than to cause controversy. If you have issues with queens privately,then keep them private. Don't put that on blast unless you want it to come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Spoiler

I am not saying what I'm saying about Tyra to be racist,nor are my motivations for speaking of her so negatively racist. She should know better as a grown adult,let alone a Drag Race winner and alumna,to keep drama out of the public eye and deal with things privately instead of being so hateful and bitter including going as far as leaking out people's private phone numbers,saying a contestant died when they're still alive,threatening lives of innocent people at DragCon,etc. Her behavior is extremely immature and she shouldn't act the way she should,regardless of how talented and fierce she may be. She doesn't get a crazy pass.

Drin Lon
39 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

That's a lot of work for a small unfunny and tired joke. 

If the links had embed it would have been actually funny but thanks for the input Melisandre 

Drin Lon
36 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

Tyra did not deserve her win at all,especially since she was banned from ever attending DragCon ever again and has been a disgusting person long beyond her season's end. I'm not saying her crown should be given to another top 3 queen from her season,but her crown should be stripped away because she has not been a worthy crown-holder in the time she's been off the show. It doesn't matter if she was the best competitor of her season,there should be a reason to keep a decent attitude about your peers and the Drag Race alumna,not publicly throw them under the bus and cast stones at them,including Ru herself,as well as threaten to bomb DragCon for no reason other than to cause controversy. If you have issues with queens privately,then keep them private. Don't put that on blast unless you want it to come back to bite you in the ass when you least expect it.

Hide contents

I am not saying what I'm saying about Tyra to be racist,nor are my motivations for speaking of her so negatively racist. She should know better as a grown adult,let alone a Drag Race winner and alumna,to keep drama out of the public eye and deal with things privately instead of being so hateful and bitter including going as far as leaking out people's private phone numbers,saying a contestant died when they're still alive,threatening lives of innocent people at DragCon,etc. Her behavior is extremely immature and she shouldn't act the way she should,regardless of how talented and fierce she may be. She doesn't get a crazy pass.

Nobody's really defending Tyra tbh it's just that people stand by what she did on the show, not outside of it, when they talk about whether dhe deserved to win or no

RAMROD

No, Grixi and Awaria don't :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived