Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Enigma Spoilers

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

DitaDolla

Hi gays! 

I probably will go for the Enigma show in June 8th,

So should I wait until then with no spoilers (not knowing the setlist, costumes, stage...)

so that I will be able to be surprise live, or to see how the show will be before( will go but will know what will be in the show)

Thanksss:cryga:

Gagatella

What?? Of course not! Don't get any spoilers, I'm sure it will be much better.

I mean you already know the lyrics to her songs right?? 

Try to avoid them for the best experience.

ferretti

Yeah, zero spoilers. It's hard on this cult site, but do your best!

disco stick tester, inquire within

Gagatella
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

Yeah, zero spoilers. It's hard on this cult site, but do your best!

Oh... This reminded me that ASIB is coming out 3 weeks later in my country...

My twitter... My Instagram... And GGD... 

Oh no.

ferretti
3 minutes ago, Gagatella said:

Oh... This reminded me that ASIB is coming out 3 weeks later in my country...

My twitter... My Instagram... And GGD... 

Oh no.

Honestly, just take a three week nap or get yourself to the nearest country releasing oct 5.

disco stick tester, inquire within

Panchecco

gurl it's impossible :laughga:

it would have been if you went at one of the first few shows but by June you will have seen pictures all over social media 

Chromatic

Every time I buy tcikets for a concert, I tell myself to avoid spoilers, and I always fail. 

Good luck!

Gagatella
28 minutes ago, ferretti said:

Honestly, just take a three week nap or get yourself to the nearest country releasing oct 5.

I'll probably take a nap :selena:

Vergil

I always watch 50% of the show on YouTube so I know what to expect. 

King J

Well I did this for the Born This Way Ball And I didn’t know ‘princess die’ which was really awkward for 12 year old me :messga:

i dont reccomend it babe 

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

It's been proven that reading/watching spoilers for tv/films makes you enjoy it MORE, so go ahead sis. I'll be watching it all before I see her October 25th. Every show is different!

Lana Del Gay

Try avoiding spoilers to make the experience more special and surprising. Obviously you can't avoid seeing a few pictures of it on social media in your timeline but don't go watching any videos or click on any GGD threads that will probably have a lot of spoilers on them. You don't have to, but I imagine Enigma would be more exciting if you don't watch a million videos of it on YouTube. :ohwell: 

This doesn't apply to me because I wont be going :giveup: :messga:

Spoiler

When I said you'll see a "few pictures" on this extreme Gaga cult site, I actually meant you'll see A LOT

Also, when discussing ASIB when it's released, let's try to use spoiler warnings :trollga:

That rah rah bitch

StuckInMyMind

I like spoilers when I’m going to a CONCERT so I know where I should stand etc but as it’s probably a seated event, I’d wait

kaojen
8 hours ago, NathanRajz said:

Hi gays! 

I probably will go for the Enigma show in June 8th,

So should I wait until then with no spoilers (not knowing the setlist, costumes, stage...)

so that I will be able to be surprise live, or to see how the show will be before( will go but will know what will be in the show)

Thanksss:cryga:

Oh yay I’ll be here that night too! Early entry!

I'm spoiling myself because I will be making an outfit based on the costumes she does. I also want to know where things happen in GA so I’m on the good side of the pit.

its totally up to you though. I’m not too bothered by being spoiled because even so each show she’ll have a unique thing to say or do. 

You do you boo!

Archived