💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Replace 1 song on each album with an unreleased/outtake

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Cant wait to see yalls controvesial posts :hor: Everyone prepare to get dragged no matter what bc the song you choose to drop is gonna be someone's favorite song ever

Take each of Gaga's albums, and replace 1 song with an unreleased track or outtake to make an album you think would be better

For me:

The Fame:

Replace Brown Eyes with Honest Eyes.

There is so much unreleased material from before TF came out so it was easy to pick a great song to replace an album track. Brown Eyes is a good ballad and I think TF should have 1 piano ballad on it but I just think Honest Eyes is her best ballad from that time, love the energy and expression of emotion. 

The Fame Monster: 

Replace Teeth with Out of Control

Probably my only non-controversial choice :selena: This one was so hard because TFM is such a concise iconic album. I would miss the epic belting at the end of Teeth but I would get more exercise shaking my booty to OOC I suppose 

Born This Way

Replace Fashion of his Love with Brooklyn Nights

Ok so I know BN is technically an ARTPOP outtake but it fits perfectly on Born This Way with its New York themes. So there. I would put it next to last right before The Edge of Glory. FOHL is just inferior to Fashion and Fashion! so it can be left behind without too many tears from me.

ARTPOP

Replace Jewels and Drugs with Cake Like Lady Gaga

To me, the idea of Gaga herself "rapping" vogueishly with funny, clever, and self-aware lyrics about being Lady Gaga is just a better song and fits better in her discography, than her singing the hook on a song with a buncha features. TI, Too $hort, and Twista just don't do it for me, compared to the iconic "Skull tattoo, I ain't your daughter" and "You chew beef, I wear meat and stay on top/I'm getting fat and so is my bank" 

C2C

Replace Don't Wait Too Long with Orange Colored Sky

Sorry Tony, but :bye: . 

( :derpga: Just kidding, I think Orange Colored Sky would make a great duet actually. But you know me, like most of us, I'm here for more Gagz and less Tone) 

Um I'm not gonna do Joanne cuz there haven't been many outtakes/leaks or recent orphan songs besides The Cure and Till It Happens to You and I think the good sis Joanne is fine without them.  But feel free to do Joanne if you wish.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

1. The Fame 

Replace I Like it Rough w Vanity, bc it fits w the albums theme better than I Like it Rough 

2. The Fame Monster 

If I had to just replace one song I’d replace  So Happy I Could Die with No Way. But truthfully I’d really want TFM to be a fusllscale album that includes, Out Of Control, Animal, Reloaded, Superstar, and Glitter and Grease 

3. Born This Way 

Id take out BJAF and replace it for Livin On The Radio. Ik it totally clashes with  BTW theme but IMO it sounds better than BJAF (or at least it’s chorus)

4. ARTPOP 

this ones obvious, id take out Fashion! and replace it with Brooklyn Nights. IMO Fashion is just Donatella 2.0 so ARTPOP would be better without it 

5. C2C 

(I haven’t heard the album yet:derpga: ik im such a flop fan) 

6. Id kept Joanne the same 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

JazzGa
1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

1. The Fame 

Replace I Like it Rough w Vanity, bc it fits w the albums theme better than I Like it Rough 

2. The Fame Monster 

Reolace So Happy I Could Die with No Way because No Way sounds better than So Happy I Could Die 

3. Born This Way 

Idk if any unrealesed songs from that time, could any one tell me?

4. ARTPOP 

this ones obvious, id take out Fashion! and replace it with Brooklyn Nights. IMO Fashion is just Donatella 2.0 so ARTPOP would be better without it 

Good ones, I agree for the most part. Vanity and BN are fantastic songs and No Way is catchy too.

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Lady_Gaga_unreleased_songs I used this list of unreleased songs by era, but I didn't 100% stick to the proper era each song came from. Cuz there are only like 4 choices for Born This Way. Princess Die, Livin on the Radio, Stuck on ****in You, Changing Skies, Greatest?

Anderson123

Partynauseous instead of Jewels N’ Drugs.

Ratchet instead of Manicure. 

Brooklyn Nights instead of Donatella  

And that’s it I think.

ChromaticPrincess
1 minute ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

Good ones, I agree for the most part. Vanity and BN are fantastic songs and No Way is catchy too.

http://ladygaga.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Lady_Gaga_unreleased_songs I used this list of unreleased songs by era, but I didn't 100% stick to the proper era each song came from. Cuz there are only like 4 choices for Born This Way. Princess Die, Livin on the Radio, Stuck on ****in You, Changing Skies, Greatest?

OMG I’m such a flop fan I completely forgot about Livin On the Radio. Also has anyone ever actually listened to Changing Skies?

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

ChromaticPrincess
3 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

But wasn’t Princess Die meant for ARTPOP, bc she was performing it after BTW on the tour. Or was it just a BTW reject and she wanted it on ARTPOP instead?

Lucas

The Fame
I forgot the name of the song :rip: It was supposed to be the lead single at some point I believe but ended up being scrapped lol. I would replace Retro Dance Freak with it.
The Fame Monster
Replace Monster with Then You'd Love Me/Earthquake (depending how you guys call it). I think Monster feels a bit more like a The Fame song (by its sound) than The Fame Monster :shrug:
Born This Way
I don't know any unreleased song from Born This Way, I hope some will leak one day
ARTPOP
Replace J&D by Brookly Nights
Joanne
Don't know either, like Born This Way

JazzGa
1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

OMG I’m such a flop fan I completely forgot about Livin On the Radio. Also has anyone ever actually listened to Changing Skies?

It goes like BZZ BZZ BZZZ BZZP ZP ZP BZZZZ changing skies ch ch changing changing skies bzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzzppp zp zp bzzzzzzz :laughga:

The prechorus is pretty good, I love the line "There isn't anything that I can't handle nowieow" 

The Z

The Fame:

I'd replace any song by Freak Show (except Paper Gangsta) 

The Fame Monster:

I'd replace Monster by No Way

Born This Way:

I'd replace Born This Way by Born This Way (Country Road Version) 

ARTPOP:

I'd replace Sexxx Dreams by High Princess/Stache

Joanne:

I'd replace Joanne by Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin') (Piano Version) 

ChromaticPrincess
2 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

It goes like BZZ BZZ BZZZ BZZP ZP ZP BZZZZ changing skies ch ch changing changing skies bzzzz bzzzzz bzzzzzppp zp zp bzzzzzzz :laughga:

The prechorus is pretty good, I love the line "There isn't anything that I can't handle nowieow" 

Lmao then maybe sonically it’d sound good but for some reason I can’t visualize Changing Skies on BTW (maybe cos the titles not as edgy as the rest of the album :ohwell:

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

The Fame:

I'd replace any song by Freak Show

The Fame Monster:

I'd replace Monster by No Way

Born This Way:

I'd replace Born This Way by Born This Way (Country Road Version) 

ARTPOP:

I'd replace Sexxx Dreams by High Princess/Stache

Joanne:

I'd replace Joanne by Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin') (Piano Version) 

Justice for the Country Road version! :applause:

IAmNotHere1997

I think I would have replaced Money Honey with Second Time Around, but move the song towards the end of The Fame or after Eh, Eh.

Versace

Hmmm but I 'm not sure if the unreleased songs coincide with the period of the album 

TF - Remove Summerboy - Add Fashion (original Fashion)

TFM - Remove Teeth - Add Out of Control 

BTW - Amen Fashion (special edition) - Add Nothing On But The Radio (on special edition / tweak it sonically slightly to match BTW production)

ARTPOP - Dope - TEA (unheard and unreleased), if I had to pick a released song I'd say I Wanna Be With You (original Dope) 

JazzGa
3 minutes ago, Versace said:

Hmmm but I 'm not sure if the unreleased songs coincide with the period of the album 

TF - Remove Summerboy - Add Fashion (original Fashion)

TFM - Remove Teeth - Add Out of Control 

BTW - Amen Fashion (special edition) - Add Nothing On But The Radio (on special edition / tweak it sonically slightly to match BTW production)

ARTPOP - Dope - TEA (unheard and unreleased), if I had to pick a released song I'd say I Wanna Be With You (original Dope) 

Yass NOBTR I forgot about that great song. I always though a NOBTR single release with Living on the Radio as a B-side would have been cool 

TheodoreRx

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich becomes Fashion

Teeth becomes No Way (really I wouldn't change anything)

Black Jesus becomes Nothing On (But The Radio)

Do What U Want becomes solo or Xtina version

A-Yo becomes something else? 

Archived