💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

2, 3... 4

Moebius

Featured Posts

Moebius

So yall know the meltdowns we had cause gags didnt post any pics on Sunday right? And how she went from 2 day breaks to 3 right?

Say the breaks are ascending and the next one is 4 days.

4 days from yesterday is Friday.

tenor.gif

Bookmark me omg Im kinda quaking

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius

Also, can someone fix these embedding issues nothing from imgur can be posted ffs :air:

Moebius
Just now, Mustang said:

5? :poot:

B3vSfPWIcAAyCQ-.jpg

Max Vandeburg

I can't take another meltdown, so for now I'm just pretending that photoshoot doesn't exist.

gesto3.gif

The meltdown of Sunday wasn't enough for you, I see :triggered: I'm not going to hype myself this time.

homomo

I assumed it meant the blocks on the bottom of her shoes. The left side has two, and the right side has three. Then a two and three day gap between the posts. And then 2 and 3 is 23, which is Thursday (the night when music is released across North America)

GagaMegaFan

Well we're not playing numbers game and gaga isn't Fibonacci so please keep ur meltdown cute this time cause it's not happening :vegas:

ew

justanothergay

2, 3, ...1? :trollga:

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Moebius
2 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I assumed it meant the blocks on the bottom of her shoes. The left side has two, and the right side has three. Then a two and three day gap between the posts. And then 2 and 3 is 23, which is Thursday (the night when music is released across North America)

The blocks were either coincidental or telling us the breaks. Theres friday releases too though, or maybe its just the announcement thats gonna happen on Friday, then whatever she is anmouncing is planned for next week 😯

Ryusei
1 minute ago, GagaMegaFan said:

Well we're not playing numbers game and gaga isn't Fibonacci so please keep ur meltdown cute this time cause it's not happening :vegas:

Little Fibonaccsters :air: 

Musery

Archived