Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

David Guetta ft. Anne-Marie - Don't Leave Me Alone (Official Music Video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? Well, love is pain, especially when that person leaves you out in the cold. No one wants to be alone, and Anne-Marie less than anyone we've heard from in a long time in her David Guetta collaboration "Don't Leave Me Alone." The lyrics are kind of the case study for an unhealthy relationship, but it's got a pretty catchy hook, so why not?

The song already got an animated lyric video, but today, Anne-Marie breaks through time and space with a virtual world music video. We're not really sure if it's supposed to be like that one episode of Black Mirror where the widow brings her dead husband back to life via technology, or if Anne-Marie is just in love with an avatar, but it's kind of neat to watch her dance in sci-fi outfits throughout different scenes. David Guetta makes short appearances as some kind of spectre. Also, there's a fancy Kia.

Guetta recently gave the track a bumpin' club remix, but if you're looking for more legs on the original, this video should be life.

- Billboard

David Guetta club mix:

Spoiler

Itsbrenda

My friend is friends with this girl and she posts photos in her apartment and **** with her 

not relevant at all but it’s a story. Also this song sucks 

also David Guetta is still going? 

Archived