opinion

Am I the only that thinks JLo can sing?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Mikey Monster

I thought she was amazing!!! I’ve always loved JLO and thought she was multitalented. Ik everyone has their opinions and that’s fine but she deserves this too. I grew up loving JLO and her music and movies it was awesome I’m glad she had her moment! ❤️ Ik we wanted Gaga this year but think of it this way, she’s gonna slay the world (hopefully) with ASIB LG6 and remind everyone that she’s still that bitch and then she can get her vanguard award. Hopefully VMAS will get their **** together by then even though it’s doubtful. I hate to say this but I say it every year but I’m glad she wasn’t there tonight the whole thing wasn’t iconic. I just want her to get that vanguard  and ****ing bounce lol 😂❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

JevyDuty

I.... am starting to not hate JLO but I still think she can't sing. Million dollars, superstar SINGING abilities she does not possess. I won't ever buy a song of hers or pay to go see her in concert for that reason. 

Stream Dinero on Spotify. It's my summer "It" song. (Hence, why I dislike ha less)

everyone can sing, but it doesnt have to be good:sis:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Archived