💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A whole era as Joe Calderone

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Hey guys :firega:

I know we all need LG6 and want it to be as much POP Lady Gaga as possible.

But after that, what do you think about the opportunity of a whole era as her alter ego Joe Calderone. I love the 'You and I' performance at the VMAs so much, she looks so hot and amazing as a male. Imagine her beeing Joe for months, at every live performance in a rock era!

What are your thoughts about that?

lifeasgeorge

That would be the quickest way to turn off the GP who are starting to adore her again :what:

live and let live

highbythebeach

No that'd be the worst (imo)

The you and I performance was amazing but more than that would be too much 

Reality

I thought that the character of Jo Calderone was really interesting, but honestly, I would not want an era where she was just purely a character. There are instances where Gaga changes persona here-and-there within an era, but Jo Calderone is literally like another person. To me, as "weird" as it may sound, it'd be a little weird. Like, Gaga's always none for doing innovate and amazing things, but I just cannot fathom her doing an entire era as someone she's not. 

🖤👹

bloody g

LMAOO

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Look we all know this was an iconic performance. 

Spoiler

And im serious its one of my favorites.. But NO to an Era.. Just NO

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

elijahfan

I actually think this isn't such a crazy idea. Instead of being full on Joe, she could be some kind of asexual being, halfway between boy and girl, the way French artist Christine and the Queens is doing - for her new album, she's calling herself just Chris, and has completely embraced the androgynous style. And she's so incredibly hot :what:

evil sheep

jo calderone = no

morgana devacelli = yes (but honestly, i wish she would come back or just maybe have a cameo in the upcoming gaga's project)

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Archived