💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga Dream About LG6

voidfigure

Featured Posts

voidfigure

So I always had weird dreams about Gaga, but never about her new music (well, once I dreamed that John Wayne Demo had a rap verse in the intro 💀). Last night it happened: I dreamed that LG6 was indeed called Enigma, and I was in this all-white room where Gaga (dressed in a jazz outfit) forced me to listen to three new songs. They were indie-rock influenced electronic songs, one was called "Scream" and was very catchy. It was about making your voice matter in the world and had a line saying "the world won't own itself so scream, scream, scream until the lights go out" or sth like that. It was ragey like Perfect Illusion. The other songs were smooth electronic tracks. One I don't remember the title but was quite repetitive saying "Looking for myself" and the last one was called "I want to disappear" and it had a melody like You And I. Then Gaga flew away, for the little amount of details I can remember.

Thoughts?

(Also, my first thread!)

FrankenWayne

I also had an almost similar dream but it was with the design of the first single of LG6, in the dream I was reviewing instagram and suddenly the cover was black and white, there was a snippet in each video and the song was very electro pop. After I woke up I started to think if I'm already suffering traumas of so much waiting.

PD: the images that were published today the third is the most similar in the dream.

https://twitter.com/FrankenWayne_

voidfigure
31 minutes ago, FrankenWayne said:

I also had an almost similar dream but it was with the design of the first single of LG6, in the dream I was reviewing instagram and suddenly the cover was black and white, there was a snippet in each video and the song was very electro pop. After I woke up I started to think if I'm already suffering traumas of so much waiting.

PD: the images that were published today the third is the most similar in the dream.

We are psychics

Archived