šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why LG6 isn't coming this year

illySpencer

Featured Posts

illySpencer

Hi guys, here why LG6 is not coming until 2019.

First of all, Madonna :

Yes, Madonna confirmed her new album will be out by the end of the year. Interscope is her current label. So there is no way that Interscope will put two bigs stars in competition with each others (Unless the want to create WW3 xD). They will wait till Madonna finished her promotion to began GaGa's.Ā 

Ā 

Second, ASIB soundtrack :

In October the ASIB soundtrack will be out. So i guess GaGa has signed a close of non-competition with the ASIB soundtrack, it will be her only actuallity and won't be in competition with LG6 (and we know that LG6 gonna explode ASIB soundtrack). Plus, Warner Brother has the right over the soundtrack (maybe Interscope too, under an exclusive licence), it's not an Interscope LP. It's mean, it's Warner who take care of the promotion of the soundtrack, so don't be mad at GaGaif it's a mess (cause it will, Warner are famous for that).

Ā 

Third, Enigma :Ā 

GaGa will be in Vegas during at leastĀ two years. That's mean she is bound to Vegas, she will not have time to promote her record around the world like she did in the past. For now, she has to start the show, began the repetition, choreos, outfitsĀ and many more, she clearly has no time to promote LG6. Enigma is a show with her old songs (maybe some ASIB songs), she sold her show before the production of the album. It's mean no "new" songs on Enigma (at least not now).

Ā 

Fourth, LG6 conception :Ā Ā 

GaGa said she began write LG6 in December 2017, so the conception of the album hasn't one year. We know that GaGa need at least one year and half/two years to make an album. So clearly LG6 is not ready, maybe half on the conception but not ready. Yes, Joanne was finished in 7 months, but it was clearly different and has only 11 songs and Mark did the whole production and half writting, so he had "time" to work on Joanne when GaGa didn't. We could expect at least 13-16 songs on LG6 (maybe more) it tok time for those kind of things.

Ā 

Fifth, TB/LG2 is on the way :Ā 

Tony confirmed a new song will be out (maybe) for the new year, I don't think it will be a lead single of their upcoming album, but a song is planned. And the album is still coming when ? I don't know maybe early 2020Ā  rigth after LG6 ?Ā 

Ā 

So when the album will came out ?

Well The enigma dates show us something interresting. She had two big gaps. One between February to May 2019 and another betwenn June to October 2019. It could be "perfect" to promote LG6. She will be free (unless she had something else ?).

If we are lucky, I smell the "Born This Way Promotion", it's mean lead single in February, and the album End April/May. Second Single just before the album. Plus, she could add the first and second single during the second part of Enigma (May to June), good way to promote her singles. She could use the second gap (June to October) to promote the Third and Fourth single and add them for the third part of Enigma (October to December).

If we don't, it will start in June 2019. But in that way, it will be too long for her and the album and start a promotion during summer holliday it's cleary not good (the sales are very low during that time), plus she couldn't use the second gap to promote her album. And we know the Enigma ends (first leg) on December 2019 and we don't know the rest yet of the dates (yet), it could be proplematic for her and her album.

Ā 

PS : I hope I was clear, sorry is my english is not very well.Ā Ā  Ā Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notthebling

No news but opinions. Still convinced all this promo/teasing will lead to new music/album

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

news

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

FameMonster01

Your english is okay but please... Stop with *GaGa*

Anyway, I agree with you. LG6 is coming during spring of 2019.Ā 

Regina George

ā€œNewsā€.... BYE GIRL... Also... Gaga doesnā€™t care for Madonna.Ā 

Gagatella
1 minute ago, illySpencer said:

Hi guys, here why LG6 is not coming until 2019.

First of all, Madonna :

Yes, Madonna confirmed her new album will be out by the end of the year. Interscope is her current label. So there is no way that Interscope will put two bigs stars in competition with each others (Unless the want to create WW3 xD).

that wasĀ Dark Horse vs Applause.

bloody g

FAKE

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

NEWSĀ 

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

RahrahWitch

I Agree that LG6 is not coming this year but I think there's a chance aĀ Single is coming within 4 months. but Who knowsĀ :oops:

komronjoel

Please donā€™t use enigma as an excuse as to why she wouldnā€™t release new music lol sheā€™s doing 23 dates sheā€™s not chained to VegasĀ :bye:

10 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Thirdļ»æ, Enigma :Ā 

GaGa will be in Vegas during at leastĀ two years. That's mean she is bound to Vegas, she will not have time to promote her record around the world like she did in the past. For now, she has to start the show, began the repetition, choreos, outfitsĀ and many more, she clearly has no time to promote LG6. Enigma is a show with her old songs (maybe some ASIB songs), she sold her show before the production of the album. It's mean no "new" songs on Enigma (at least not nowļ»æļ»æ

I actually think thisĀ isĀ the reason why she would release something (I still lean more towards EP over album).Ā clearly touring isn't working for her lately, and I think this was her way of creating new stages/sets/songs for her fans without having to do endure the stress of traveling the world everytime she has new music. I think it's a way of her going on tour to do new material while staying in one spot.Ā 

Used to be on here as broadwaybobby in TFM era

Archived