Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Was wondering if y'all are up for photoshop contest

Star

Up for it?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Up for it?

Featured Posts

Hello everyone, GGD is homepage full of the talented liddos, so I was thinking if we can do the Photoshop challenge season 1 but I am not sure if it possible since the graphic section is barely dead. So basically how it works is that you start it out will selecting a celebrity that you will use throughout the game. Each round the judges will score your entry out of 10 points. All of the scores will be averaged together to give you your score for your entry.

Please do vote! Thank you!

tomsches

I'm not a graphic artist and I don't know anything about photoshop but I think the contest would be more interesting if it wasn't based on celebrities that you have to use throughout the game, but if the they actually had to go out and take take photos and edit them according to the challenge. 

just my 2 cents. good luck with your idea.

1 hour ago, tomsches said:

I'm not a graphic artist and I don't know anything about photoshop but I think the contest would be more interesting if it wasn't based on celebrities that you have to use throughout the game, but if the they actually had to go out and take take photos and edit them according to the challenge. 

just my 2 cents. good luck with your idea.

That can be included. This just depends on the schedule and votes!

4 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Yaass!!

Yasss!

Come on, gheys and ladies

Glamourpuss

I don't know how to photoshop so I can't participate but I'd be interested in seeing what y'all come up with. It's a cool idea. 

22 minutes ago, Gagnetti said:

I'm up to that. What about the first season being Gaga's The Fame era related?

That would be cool but would it work out for some people who will be choosing their own celebrity. But let's see

21 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Hell yeah!!I love PS!!! :poot::huntyga:

Can't tell whether issa joke or you being serious :wtfga: but everyone is welcome to join.

37 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I don't know how to photoshop so I can't participate but I'd be interested in seeing what y'all come up with. It's a cool idea. 

You can always join as the critic as long as you have good deduction and observing skills. 

SexxxDreamz
10 minutes ago, Star said:

That would be cool but would it work out for some people who will be choosing their own celebrity. But let's see

Can't tell whether issa joke or you being serious :wtfga: but everyone is welcome to join.

You can always join as the critic as long as you have good deduction and observing skills. 

Nah sis, Im being serious!! I love Graphic design!! :vegas:

2 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

Nah sis, Im being serious!! I love Graphic design!! :vegas:

Get ready. There are lots of Yes, I think i should create one 

Okay there are lots of good response so i will go ahead and make a new thread soon. See y'all soon!

Archived