Jump to content

🐍 Official visual for Dorian Electra's remix of "Replay" 🐍

event

2018 MTV Video Music Awards


TheAlpha

Featured Posts

Just now, xoxo Human said:

It will be Gaga and Cardi so shush! :vegas: :bon:

That actually sounds horrible, I really don’t want gaga and cardi to collab. :messga:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tomsches

I only know 2 videos out of all the nominees.

"This is America" has to win. It's the first video in AGES that actually had an impact.

Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

Surely the surprise collab's going to be Cardi B and Kehlani performing Ring

cardi said she's not performing, just opening but who knows

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheAlpha
13 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

Surely the surprise collab's going to be Cardi B and Kehlani performing Ring

Cardi B confirmed on her Snapchat that she won’t be performing but she is opening the show. We don’t know exactly what she’s going to do tho. Maybe a monologue.

You know this is just my opinion, right?
Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaIsDope
6 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

cardi said she's not performing, just opening but who knows

5 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Cardi B confirmed on her Snapchat that she won’t be performing but she is opening the show. We don’t exactly what she’s going to do tho. Maybe a monologue.

I'm just thinking it wouldn't be much of a surprise if cardi told everyone beforehand :ohwell:

Link to post
Share on other sites
evil sheep
7 minutes ago, TheAlpha said:

Cardi B confirmed on her Snapchat that she won’t be performing but she is opening the show. We don’t exactly what she’s going to do tho. Maybe a monologue.

like that? :huntyga:

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

I'm just thinking it wouldn't be much of a surprise if cardi told everyone beforehand :ohwell:

 idk but i don't think she'd blatantly lie about not performing lol, she'd just keep quiet

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...