💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2018 MTV Video Music Awards

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

DopamineMachine
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

it's okay if you don't stand her, but another, very different thing, is calling her an old hag (when we all will be old hags some day) and attack her for no reason but her age

i called her that because she (of course) made it all about herself again while talking about and actual amazing singer that passed away. like wtf ? how pathetic is that ? 

im not trying to attack you or anything but please open your eyes. shes an egocentric piece of trash. 

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh cmon we got to see Post Malone at least!

And smell him too

original.gif

Othon

I didn't watch this, but Camille Camino winning this over the other nominees really shows how meaningless this entire outfit is. There isn't anyone on Earth delusional enough to think that she actually had the best video of last year. 

I mean... :saladga:

PlastiscGuy

Imagine having Post Malone singing right next to you... his bad breath is the only thing killing it tonight :air:

PG.

Every year I think the VMAs will get better. And every year I am disappointed. I deserve the Gaga no-show. 

SwissMonster
Just now, smokeandhush said:

you're the one taking my diss personally boo.

i actually like camilla and havana is probably the song of the year. but she does look basic af and her dress IS awful.

Then why did you wrote „too“ in your comment? That confused me... But okay I believe you

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Teal Ambition

Well the entertainment in this thread has been fun. Goodnight,

giphy.gif

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

TheAlpha

I love Post Malone and Gaga for always showing love to rock and metal.

You know this is just my opinion, right?

DopamineMachine
1 minute ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I didn't watch this, but Camille Cabrera winning this over the other nominees really shows how meaningless this entire outfit is. There isn't anyone on Earth delusional enough to think that she actually had the best video of last year. 

I mean... :saladga:

i havent even seen it in full ever 

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

nikola

Tbh I would have removed some of those performances and instead of them out 10-minute Aretha tribute

Tbh I wasted 4 hours I could have watched 3 performances that I liked on youtube 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived