💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your fav Gaga signature for her songs?

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

I might be asking this in a complicated way but I’ve notice that Gaga leaves different signatures all over her work, like before she over used the word “Baby” on her first albums and decided not to used it  as much on and after ARTPOP. 

One of my favorite one is the male voices she uses for PF, Monster, GH, BM and such, I just find it very sensual like in Government Hooker when the male voice says “back up and turn around”.... “Hands on the ground” it gets me like

3ja9.gif

Hottie Detector

ArtGagaPop
4 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I might be asking this in a complicated way but I’ve notice that Gaga leaves different signatures all over her work, like before she over used the word “Baby” on her first albums and decided not to used it  as much on and after ARTPOP. 

One of my favorite one is the male voices she uses for PF, Monster, GH, BM and such, I just find it very sensual like in Government Hooker when the male voice says “back up and turn around”.... “Hands on the ground” it gets me like

3ja9.gif

She still uses it on every single that went top 10 :poot:

Vergil
4 minutes ago, Gagz said:

Her iconic stuttering 

Papa-Paparazzi and Applause-plause:giveup:

but she won't look at you, won't look at you-ah

i think that i could be fine-ah

music not the bling-ah

:koons:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

aaron l

When she uses her speaking voice ala Sexxx Dreams, John Wayne, Just Another Day, You & I, etc.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

3ja9.gif

in bad romance? where tho

edit: nevermind im hig h i just realized its bloody mary

imma cut a bitch

TheJoanneJoker
29 minutes ago, ARTPOPSTER said:

Her SCREAMS!!!!

original.gif

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

idk if thats "signature" thing tho but i adore her type of voice when she sings heavy metal lover's " i could be your girl girl girl..." part, that voice is orgasmic, i wish she would use that type of voice more often ( more subtle, gentle) like paparazzi or the cure instead of screaming tho :ohwell:

but i like the screaming too :vegas:

also i love when she sneaks "gaga" in songs, and her reinvention of words when she chops them in parts, put them in a blender, **** on it vomit on it, gives birth to the new beautiful sounds :huntyga:

imma cut a bitch

Killa

Cherry cherry boom boom is the loveliest thing ever. I melt bah

The securities voice is so hypnotic. I would do anything he asks.

Archived