Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga could surprise

ferretti

Featured Posts

ferretti

Tin foil hats only...

But listen. The pattern of 48 hours for the posts might’ve been true for Wed/Friday, but does it make more sense to post on off-day Sunday or on a Monday? Especially if Monday is the planned day to surprise debut a new single at the VMAs?

I know I’m delulu, but it’s fun tbh, and I don’t find it entirely implausible. I think Gaga both knows we were sad she skipped out in 2016 and knows skipping certainly didn’t help PI. I think she’s trying to build up excitement and be as surprising as possible. As far as I can recall, she’s never done a truly surprise major performance before. She’s never debuted a single this way, the closest being ‘The Cure,’ and that barely counts as a single at all.

Do I think it’s likely, no, but I do think if we see a final set of three posts today featuring the return of ‘WeirdGa’ I’m excepting a single release tonight or Friday. (Who wants to camp out at her insta for 1204 again?) I think she has to start releasing new music before December and I think right now is enough time to lead into ASIB to build up hype without getting in the way. It would also make sense to release in Nov after, but why would she start hyping a new era three months in advance? She wouldn’t, that’s crazy.

Anyway, don’t get suckered into my crazy, but if you’re still lowkey hyped like me, see yah on the other side of probable disappointment. :huntyga:

disco stick tester, inquire within

MaryJaneHolland

If she was doing the VMAs, MTV would've milked the **** out of that for ratings cuz they clearly need them. It's not happening.

Ryusei

stoooooooooop she's not surprise performing anything and not surprise releasing anything. Suddenly i miss the LG6 speculation threads :messga:

Musery

SwissMonster
7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

stoooooooooop she's not surprise performing anything and not surprise releasing anything. Suddenly i miss the LG6 speculation threads :messga:

Don’t worry, 12 hours to go and it will end. With a surprise performance or not :huntyga:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Don’t worry, 12 hours to go and it will end. With a surprise performance or not :huntyga:

With Bobby being on a festival in LA today, we can end them now

giphy.gif

ferretti
23 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

If she was doing the VMAs, MTV would've milked the **** out of that for ratings cuz they clearly need them. It's not happening.

They've been hyping her a lot already, although I realize they always do this, but I'd say more than normal.

Also, Beyonce's 2016 performance (likely the VMAs best performance ever) was a surprise. It was spoiled before it happened, but just more reason to do better this year.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, ferretti said:

They've been hyping her a lot already, although I realize they always do this, but I'd say more than normal.

Also, Beyonce's 2016 performance (likely the VMAs best performance ever) was a surprise. It was spoiled before it happened, but just more reason to do better this year.

Beyonce was announced, I remember everyone pitying Rihanna because she was getting the Vanguard that year and it was supposed to be her night.

Also, Bobby is at a festival in LA, so....

giphy.gif

ferretti
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Beyonce was announced, I remember everyone pitying Rihanna because she was getting the Vanguard that year and it was supposed to be her night.

Also, Bobby is at a festival in LA, so....

giphy.gif

I just saw that :cryga:

Bey was def a surprise though

https://people.com/tv/beyonce-rumored-to-perform-at-mtv-video-music-awards/

ferretti
9 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And info still leaked because stuff like that can't go unheard. :huntyga: Haven't read any article speculating Gaga is doing VMAs this year :huntyga:

What about this thread right here? :vegas: :creepflop:

SwissMonster
59 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

With Bobby being on a festival in LA today, we can end them now

giphy.gif

I actually thought about the same, she is not attending I guess 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

nikola

And after nothing happens some monsters will attack gaga because they had their own plans in their head 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

1 hour ago, ferretti said:

uhm

ferretti
Just now, Taide said:

uhm

I knew I was opening up to that one. Although I agree Paparazzi is a life changing performance and perfection, I think it's hard to pit it against a nearly 20 minute landmark. Once Gaga finally gets her own full-length set, it'll be a fair fight.

Archived