Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Some of you are acting so spoiled

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I honestly wish there was a frustration tag. I understand that you guys were expecting her to at least post a little something for The Fames anniversary, I’m gonna be honest, so I was I, and I was a bit confused as to why she didn’t say anything either. But in the grand scheme of things, it’s not a big deal at all. This is so 1st world problems it’s not even funny. And she and her team technically did celebrate the anniversary by creating that Time Capsul thing. And as for new music, I know we can’t deny new music is coming, I believe it is too. But Gaga never said anything about new music, she posted those awesome pics, and we should be happy about that. If there’s music coming, then yay, if not then that’s cool too, loved the photoshoot. As for everyone expecting her to tweet yesterday, we have have no clue what’s going on her in her personal life. Maybe she was going to tweet, and something came up. Or God Forbid, I pray this doesn’t happen again but the girl has fibromyalgia, what if she had a flare up and had to go to the hospital. We have no clue what she does when she’s not in front of the camera or online tweeting. She doesn’t owe us a tweet at all. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t care, once again they created a whole website detonated to The Fames anniversary. Point is we need to stop expecting things, and take things as they come. Because if we continue on like this, the experience will be ruined and we’ll never be truly happy. Okay, well that’s my two cents if the day 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bayonetta

This had to be said. I love this fanbase, but many monsters treat Gaga more alike to a vending machine for entertainment, rather than a human being with a life and feelings. It's really sad.

Guest ARTPOPSlays
8 minutes ago, QuickKthought said:

This had to be said. I love this fanbase, but many 'monsters' treat Gaga more alike to a vending machine for entertainment, rather than a human being with a life and feelings. It's sad and pathetic. 

It’s so true and sad. Instead of saying “oh! It’s her tenth anniversary she needs to make a tweet about how much she loves us and The fame, and on top of that start her next era because this is the same time she released her debut!”. Like how spoiled is that. We should be celebrating legacy, we should be saying “wow, the years. Look at how far she’s come and how hard she’s worked. I remember the way I felt when she first put Just Dance our”. I’m so disappointed in this fan base. I joined Gagadaily go share my love for Gaga, and since then it has gone downhill. We should be greatful, what if we didn’t have Gaga. What would we all be doing with ourselves? Her so called fans are becoming her biggest critics lately

PaulaMonster13

I don't feel like she owes me anything but I mean, she liked many tweets yesterday but didn't tweet a single thing. Not even a single RT. The thing is that she's acting mysterious, there are just a lot of un-answered questions.

Bradley

I agree.

If the lack of one tweet might lead you to thinking that she in any way doesn't respect or appreciate her debut album that launched her to international stardom that is The Fame, then you probably don't know her very well.

She obviously cherishes and adores all of her albums and doesn't need to tell the whole world that (which she actually did but some of you guys are too blind to see that)

She's been performing materials from The Fame for a whole decade, what makes you think the lack of one tweet will suddenly negate her love for the album and its artistry?

It sounds like you all just discovered Gaga yesterday.

MaryJaneHolland

I have no idea why people are having meltdowns over a tweet.

Why is it such a big deal whether she tweeted yesterday or two days before, she still tweeted. It's like we're looking for reasons to get disappointed.

Thomas P

I’m not disappointed I’m just confused. I want to know what’s going on rn that’s all. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

SwissMonster
14 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I honestly wish there was a frustration tag. I understand that you guys were expecting her to at least post a little something for The Fames anniversary, I’m gonna be honest, so I was I, and I was a bit confused as to why she didn’t say anything either. But in the grand scheme of things, it’s not a big deal at all. This is so 1st world problems it’s not even funny. And she and her team technically did celebrate the anniversary by creating that Time Capsul thing. And as for new music, I know we can’t deny new music is coming, I believe it is too. But Gaga never said anything about new music, she posted those awesome pics, and we should be happy about that. If there’s music coming, then yay, if not then that’s cool too, loved the photoshoot. As for everyone expecting her to tweet yesterday, we have have no clue what’s going on her in her personal life. Maybe she was going to tweet, and something came up. Or God Forbid, I pray this doesn’t happen again but the girl has fibromyalgia, what if she had a flare up and had to go to the hospital. We have no clue what she does when she’s not in front of the camera or online tweeting. She doesn’t owe us a tweet at all. It doesn’t mean she doesn’t care, once again they created a whole website detonated to The Fames anniversary. Point is we need to stop expecting things, and take things as they come. Because if we continue on like this, the experience will be ruined and we’ll never be truly happy. Okay, well that’s my two cents if the day 

I agree with everything apart from „she don’t owe‘s us a tweet“. This is honestly the ONLY thing I expected. Instead she gets dragged by none fans or other fanbases (And some spoiled LM’s) saying „She is only doing marketing with the anniversary“... I know she is not, that she loves her album, her fans and everything. But you have to admit that it’s THE FIRST huge anniversary (sure there will be following anniversary‘s, but this is THE FIRST big anniversary). She should have tweeted. It’s the first time in 10 years I told her what she should have done (so don‘t come for me). I agree with the other points you mad though, the fact that we expect new music is not fair. All the rumors where made up and there is just a lot of speculation by monsters. So what concerns this or other things nobody can blame Gaga at all...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

SwissMonster

Also, I am confused that she was online during this hole time...:giggle:

Bolkins

Maybe she was planning to but then saw that everyone was having a meltdown over that countdown to nothing and thought maybe if she did post something people would come for her blood because it had nothing to do with the weird pictures/countdown :oops:

Dutch

I actually didn't see any real meltdowns or hate towards Gaga for not posting a tweet tbh. Did people really meltdown over this? :oprah:

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Dutch said:

WHERE IS LG6?!?!

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

I know this is a serious thread but :ladyhaha:

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Dutch said:

I actually didn't see any real meltdowns or hate towards Gaga for not posting a tweet tbh. Did people really meltdown over this? :oprah:

Me neither actually. Saw A LOT of loving tweets

Archived