💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Limited Quantity

StuckInMyMind

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

The Fame usb... my fiancé is planning to preorder one for my birthday, so do you think there will be enough to fulfil all orders? He hasn’t yet ordered it as he’s at work until midday.

iCpro

If you preorder it I think they’ll make enough to fulfil the orders, although I wouldn’t count on getting one once they’re released. I haven’t ordered mine yet either as I don’t have the money right now :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Infinity Wave

I'd LOVE to get one but I don't have enough money atm, so I already set myself up for the disappointment of not being able to snatch one once they're released :messga:

Colourful

StuckInMyMind
1 hour ago, iCpro said:

If you preorder it I think they’ll make enough to fulfil the orders, although I wouldn’t count on getting one once they’re released. I haven’t ordered mine yet either as I don’t have the money right now :poot:

1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

I'd LOVE to get one but I don't have enough money atm, so I already set myself up for the disappointment of not being able to snatch one once they're released :messga:

He’s ordered it now thank god, just gave me his card and was like “get the courier postage” I was like “thaxs bish luff yhu 4eva”

Archived