💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga is (sadly) not performing at the VMA‘s

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

SwissMonster

So I was thinking about Gaga x VMA‘s a lot. And honestly all the points made showed that she really could do a suprise appearance. BUT I thought about something major. If Gaga really would celebrate TF‘s 10th anniversary + announcing a new single/album they would have give her the vanguard so that it’s really her night. Otherwise it would overshadow JLO‘s Vanguard win (Not that I care :huntyga: but the VMA‘s would not let overshadow their biggest award together with video of the year). That’s for me simply the main reason she will not appear. Maybe she is doing something small, like presenting an award, but why not announce her then? 

Dont get me wrong, I really hope she suddendly comes up and give our gay wigs what we wanted. Let’s wait and see, but since I thought about that, it’s difficult for me to believe that she will perform. Thoughts?

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SexxxDreamz

In my opinion...I think it's very unlikely she'll even go.:vegas: And if she was gonna do something like perform i feel like she/The Vma's would have already at least hinted something.:messga:

monketsharona

Someone in another topic had another theory about her pulling a Taylor Swift, releasing a song + video without being there... It could be true, it could be wrong. Let's wait and see

iCpro

The show starts in like 15 hours, honestly it’s too late for an announcement, and theres no way they wouldn’t announce it before hand to drive up viewership

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

xoxo Craig

She's got nothing to perform unless you was maybe doing an Aretha Franklin tribute 

But even then, it's too late for announcement :vegas:

End Racism Now

FentyGa

Wasn't Missy Elliot gonna win the vanguard award? JLo isn't exactly known for her videos...regardless, Gaga isn't coming, probably. Just doesn't make sense.

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, maxblac said:

Wasn't Missy Elliot gonna win the vanguard award? JLo isn't exactly known for her videos...regardless, Gaga isn't coming, probably. Just doesn't make sense.

No JLo was confirmed a while back 

End Racism Now

Andrea B

she can't overshadow Jennifer at the vmas lol, even if she performs and drops a surprise single. Jennifer will be the main attraction and she's going to perform like 10 times. The vmas will let her perform and drop a single if she wants 

but i know she isn't attending 

WORLDofGAGA

But didn’t beyonce have a 20 min performance slot when she didn’t get the vanguard award? Maybe I’m wrong...

@W0RLDofGAGA

mister max
18 minutes ago, WORLDofGAGA said:

But didn’t beyonce have a 20 min performance slot when she didn’t get the vanguard award? Maybe I’m wrong...

This lmao, the lemonade performance definetly got as much press coverage as Rihanna's Vanguard Award that year

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

S0436

If she was going to perform there is no way we wouldn’t have strong hints from her band members, dancers etc.  social media does not allow a black out

Bradley

I do think that they gave Lopez the award because Gaga wasn't ready for a new album cycle.

The general consensus among the public is that Gaga already deserves the Vanguard award, but there is no point in giving out the Vanguard when you have nothing to promote, which I think is the reason why they are saving Gaga for next year, perhaps when Gaga has a new album out or something.

So yeah if Gaga was involved in the show tomorrow, I think she would be getting the Vanguard instead of Jennifer Lopez.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

If she was going to perform there is no way we wouldn’t have strong hints from her band members, dancers etc.  social media does not allow a black out

Maybe they signed an NDA?

Archived