💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Don't you think it's weird that..

Skabi

Featured Posts

Gaga didn't post anything about The Fame's anniversary? I mean it's not just the anniversary of any single, or any album, it's a decade since she released her debut album. During the Just Dance anniversary we had some posts etc. I'm not saying all these to hype anyone, I just think that she will eventually do something about the anniversary, and hopefully since she missed the date she'll do something bigger about it :ohwell: I mean she's pretty punctual when it comes to posting for anniversaries, bdays and stuff. What do you think?

EDIT: yall, i know she made a time capsule and all, it's pretty thoughful and also she didn't make this for any other album. BUT i'm talking about how she said nothing about the fame during august 19th. not even a single tweet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Godmatica
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is this not considered an acknowledgment?

That was posted like 3 days ago... Why wouldn't she post anything in the day of the 10th anniversary?

SexxxDreamz
21 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

Gaga didn't post anything about The Fame's anniversary? I mean it's not just the anniversary of any single, or any album, it's a decade since she released her debut album. During the Just Dance anniversary we had some posts etc. I'm not saying all these to hype anyone, I just think that she will eventually do something about the anniversary, and hopefully since she missed the date she'll do something bigger about it :ohwell: I mean she's pretty punctual when it comes to posting for anniversaries, bdays and stuff. What do you think?

I was gonna start a thread about this, but i didn't wanna sound like a c**t. You did a good job of explaining it tho!

Yeah i felt a little down that she/her team didn't post anything..I was at least hoping for a insta post with an old outake from "The Fame" photoshoot or something.:messga:

Bradley
4 minutes ago, alienwhore said:

That was posted like 3 days ago... Why wouldn't she post anything in the day of the 10th anniversary?

She literally used the hashtag #TheFameTurns10, why does it matter that it's two days early?

Compared to other anniversaries where she just tweeted about it, she literally had her team made an entire website dedicated to the album and it looks gorgeous. It's no doubt the most effort she had put into an anniversary of hers.

evil sheep

but she liked some tweets about anniversary...

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry

Vergil
4 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

I was gonna start a thread about this, but i didn't wanna sound like a c***t.

Lowkey calling op a c***t.:lolga:

Irrelevant

Wait this thread is giving me Deja Vu wait :eww:

OT: she did post something, but I do think she should post something today. But it's not a big deal lol.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sunny

She overlooks the album so much, and so do most of the fans. But without it, she would've gotten nowhere, and we wouldn't be here today

I like dancin', and ponies....

Bradley
Just now, Irrelevant said:

she did post something, but I do think she should post something today. But it's not a big deal lol.

She did. She actually made an entire glorious website for it, and even revived some of the merchandise from that era.

She never did this for other anniversaries only for The Fame so I don't get why other fans still think it's a problem.

16 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Is this not considered an acknowledgment?

i mean, she made 3 posts on instagram about just dance, and just a time capsule (which was posted 3 days before the fames anniversary) for the album that literally catapulted (sp?) her into stardom? hmmm :oops:

11 minutes ago, SexxxDreamz said:

I was gonna start a thread about this, but i didn't wanna sound like a c**t. You did a good job of explaining it tho!

Yeah i felt a little down that she/her team didn't post anything..I was at least hoping for a insta post with an old outake from "The Fame" photoshoot or something.:messga:

why think you'll sound like a c**t it's just an opinion! i mean i at least expected her to tweet something about it.. it's weird imo

3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She did. She actually made an entire glorious website for it, and even revived some of the merchandise from that era.

She never did this for other anniversaries only for The Fame so I don't get why other fans still think it's a problem.

i mean she tweeted about ARTPOPs annviversary, born this way, etc etc. of course the time capsule is important and also a cute thought, i just think is weird how she mentioned NOTHING about it during the date it got released

Psychic Guru

Yeah I think that what happened yesterday was a bit weird. I mean, it was obvious that she was gonna post three more pictures with an announcement. It wasn’t just a fan theory based on a insider as usual, but there was an algorithm. Maybe she was going to announce something like HausBeauty and saw that all her fans were hyped about new music? And she preferred to post nothing to avoid a big disappointment for her fans? Idk

Archived