celeb

Azealia: Nicki Comes for My Queen of Beef Status

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove

Actually I am loving how self-aware Azealia is lol, what if all the beefs she mad all these times are all made up and she is not that crazy lol

Vitleysingur
49 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

Actually I am loving how self-aware Azealia is lol, what if all the beefs she mad all these times are all made up and she is not that crazy lol

She better consider a career change to comedy:ladyhaha:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

Can rappers just focus on the music and not stir up drama and feuds whenever they can?

uhm that is like half the entertainment

chaeri pls

Bradley
24 minutes ago, hunty said:

uhm that is like half the entertainment

But it makes them seem so immature. Like kids fighting over who's better whereas the artists who are mature enough to stay away from these sorts of drama actually celebrate and respect each other's vision and work.

Ella Taylor
2 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

azaelia banks needs to CHILE! azealia bankrupt needs to go HOME and SIT DOWN whEw

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :reductive::poot::ladyhaha:

MC

Dutch

The first time I find her funny, lmao. This is clearly a joke and not a real meltdown. Am I stanning ha now?

Vitleysingur
1 hour ago, Dutch said:

The first time I find her funny, lmao. This is clearly a joke and not a real meltdown. Am I stanning ha now?

Yes as along as she keeps her mouth shut about Ga Ga:vegas:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Regina George
6 hours ago, fayecuntaway said:

I love her, she's so fvcking entertaining. The gift that keeps on giving.

Just because someone is entertaining doesn’t mean we should tolerate and agree woth what they say. This person is a well known homophobic, racist and in general a really really bad person. I don’t know why y’all are still stanning this person and why y’all still make her relevant? 

ErickSlayyy
7 hours ago, SHOOKGA said:

azaelia banks needs to CHILE! azealia bankrupt needs to go HOME and SIT DOWN whEw

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shipper

Tbh,  Banks won me over with this.  

I just wont take her seriously and she is so entertaining and her music is great. It appears she doesn't take herself seriously either so I will ignore her words and listen to her music. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

littlepotter
11 hours ago, Bradley said:

But it makes them seem so immature. Like kids fighting over who's better whereas the artists who are mature enough to stay away from these sorts of drama actually celebrate and respect each other's vision and work.

well that is not untrue but again many people arent here for "art" as much as bring entertained

7 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Just because someone is entertaining doesn’t mean we should tolerate and agree woth what they say. This person is a well known homophobic, racist and in general a really really bad person. I don’t know why y’all are still stanning this person and why y’all still make her relevant? 

who ****ing cares this is literally the entertainment industry this type of people will always get exposure whether you whine about it or not

chaeri pls

Archived