Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Pete Davidson can only afford groceries in Ariana Grande’s $16M apartment

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

spl5006612_002.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

The “Saturday Night Live” star admitted to GQ that Grande purchased their reported $16 million New York City pad, but he “stocks the fridge.”

“She’s really sweet. She’s like, ‘This is our house,’ and I’m like, ‘You’re very nice for saying that. Thank you for letting me stay here,'” he said. “She’s like, ‘We’re getting married!’ And I’m like, ‘I know, thank you for letting me stay here.'”

They’re still decorating the apartment and are in need of some flatware.

“It’s like, we have six beanbags, but we have no forks — you know what I mean?” he said. “We’re learning how to be adults. We’re having a really fun time.”

https://pagesix.com/2018/08/16/pete-davidson-can-only-afford-groceries-in-ariana-grandes-16m-apartment/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

In the morning buy me eggs huh :ohwell:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

If he truly makes her happy, I don't see it as a problem :flutter: though only time can tell whether they are right for each other... :shrug:

Tom Nook
3 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

She’s like, ‘This is our house,’ and I’m like, ‘You’re very nice for saying that. Thank you for letting me stay here,'

Anyone else think this is kind of a weird exchange :selena:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

River

It's like they're like saying that they like to like to stay together in the house and it's like very likeable and it's very unlikely that they will feel awkward with each other and it's like very nice and I like it

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

iCpro
23 minutes ago, Rainbow1 said:

“She’s really sweet. She’s like, ‘This is our house,’ and I’m like, ‘You’re very nice for saying that. Thank you for letting me stay here,'” he said. “She’s like, ‘We’re getting married!’ And I’m like, ‘I know, thank you for letting me stay here.'”

It’s like, we have six beanbags, but we have no forks — you know what I mean?” he said. 

:triggered:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

its his humor lol w the "thanks for letting me stay here" they're so cute tbh.. even tho I was and still kinda am like wtf at their fast ass engagement

im here for women being the bigger breadwinners and their men being confident about it :flutter:

SEXODUS

They’re, like, very cute. Like, I wish them well. Like, I can’t, they truly seem to like like each other’s company.

Like this comment if you like it and if you, like, like them too. 

TheCureinMalibu
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

:triggered:

Ariana: "you know what i mean?*9739123971293791273 times*"

they're perfect for each other

Archived