đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Justin Bieber's "Baby" is a bop (Controversial)

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

Yes, I'm trash... :nooo:

But it does take me back to some good old times when everyone in school was saying that Bieber was gayyyy...which is still better than today's depressing times so it's cool. :messga:

Plus it's a cute bop. And it's catchy, something lacking in many songs today. You're probably singing it in your head rn! :oops:

tenor.gif?itemid=10050496

• Admin changed the title to Justin Bieber's "Baby" is a bop (Controversial)
Breakdown

It's catchy (and unfortunately catchier than some of today's music :awkney:) and can make you sing it without you noticing... But is nothing special and it's really repetitive. It is a mediocre song overall that only had success because of Bieb's cuteness. :shrug:

So starry eyed on the flowery hillside, breathless and fervid amid the dandelions.

Saint Hollywood

Well... it's certainly miles better than No Brainer, which is that song he's on with DJ Toxic Masculinity

giphy.webpgiphy.webpgiphy.webp

KatieJudasGaga4

Well, It did take the #1 spot on YT most viewed video in 2010 leaving Bad Romance #2, so no. :ohwell:

FRANK1991

um no Sorry is the only song from him that's a bop

:lolga:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

KatieJudasGaga4
21 minutes ago, FRANK1991 said:

um no Sorry is the only song from him that's a bop

:lolga:

Well, I hate Sorry too because like idk I have a weird reason....like he has done a lot of bad things (obviously :huntyga:) and he always apologizes, but does something stupid again and then apologizes. So, like when he says Is it too late now to say sorry, Im like obviously.

FRANK1991
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Well, I hate Sorry too because like idk I have a weird reason....like he has done a lot of bad things (obviously :huntyga:) and he always apologizes, but does something stupid again and then apologizes. So, like when he says Is it too late now to say sorry, Im like obviously.

oh I hate Justin Beiber :ohwell:

but Sorry is such a guilty pleasure bop I can't:lmao:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I like only 1 of his songs: Love Yourself :music:

Justin beiber and Ed Sheeran - I can’t listen to that song anymore :ladyhaha:

Archived