Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Y'all are messy

joannesrats

Featured Posts

joannesrats

So let me ask everyone who is mad at Gaga this: Why are you mad at her?

She promised us nothing for the 10th anniversary of The Fame. Most artists don't do anything. Gaga and her team rereleased old, rare merchandise for it, which is something most artists don't even do. There is no reason for us to be let down or for you to be nasty and angry at Gaga. Literally nobody releases a song to commemorate an album anniversary. 

If you have a problem with this, then that is on you. There is no reason for Gaga to give us anything and no reason for anybody to be angry at her.

Also, if something like this is affecting your mental and emotional health, then you need to find some help for getting stable. A popstar's music (or lack thereof) should not be hurting you. Go outside.

Spoiler

Thanks for not dragging me for filth :wtfga:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
actsleazy
1 minute ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

Also, if something like this is affecting your mental and emotional health, then you need to find some help for getting stable. A popstar's music (or lack thereof) should not be hurting you. Go outside.

SHE'S EVERYTHING I HAVE

tumblr_p9uqlejhqx1u6n38po1_250.gif

I BOUGHT (AND LATER SNIFFED) A BAG OF ASIA'S **** OFF EBAY FOR $299.99

a480b7b8-cee2-4ce6-a9b0-bde9007d9f1c.gif

I LIVE GAGA

I BREATHE GAGA

I SNORT GAGA

tenor.gif

Spoiler

:poot:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

ChromaticPrincess

Lmao yeah I think that the fact that we can buy the fame usb is good enough 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

rumours

Wait... did people actually think she was gonna release something today?

I thought that was a joke.

NnNNNNNnnnNnN :air:

ryanripley

ya'll have 2 choices: go outside and live your best lives or stay home on the internet complaining cus somebody didn't tweet happy birthday to a product that don't even got feelings on the right day of the year

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

joannesrats
1 minute ago, PrincessVenus said:

Lmao yeah I think that the fact that we can buy the fame usb is good enough 

Like the pictures are interesting, but they literally don't mean anything :ladyhaha:

joannesrats
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

Wait... did people actually think she was gonna release something today?

I thought that was a joke.

NnNNNNNnnnNnN :air:

I'm just surprised we got merch, I never thought she would release a new song on a sunday. The most I though she would do would be to announce something or to just post an old TF reject

Starbucks

We're not messy, Nicki is :vegas:

Spoiler

Jk yes we are messy 

Spoiler

:messga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

MTE. She never promised anything and most popstars DO NOT make a big deal of their 10 years in music. Gaga releasing a USB and old T shirts is more than enough. She did her part in the celebration. Now let's all collectively look to the future. 

I'm not mad at all. It's just weird she did not do posting celebrating the anniversary of some era, even more her first (the most important in my opinion).

But it's okay, it's not the end of the world. :lolly:

Max Vandeburg
7 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

So let me ask everyone who is mad at Gaga this: Why are you mad at her?

She promised us nothing for the 10th anniversary of The Fame. Most artists don't do anything. Gaga and her team rereleased old, rare merchandise for it, which is something most artists don't even do. There is no reason for us to be let down or for you to be nasty and angry at Gaga. Literally nobody releases a song to commemorate an album anniversary. 

If you have a problem with this, then that is on you. There is no reason for Gaga to give us anything and no reason for anybody to be angry at her.

Calm down. Most people are only disappointed that she didn't say a single word about the album today. No one was expecting her to release a surprise album or anything. The fans literally spent the day celebrating, doing homage stuff and going crazy here and on twitter. It would make sense for her to post some tweet or say something. That's it.

And please, stop acting like it's such a BIG EFFORT to bring the merch back, when in fact they are the ones who are profiting from it. Let's be reasonable, please.

joannesrats
2 minutes ago, Max Vandeburg said:

Calm down. Most people are only disappointed that she didn't say a single word about the album today. No one was expecting her to release a surprise album or anything. The fans literally spent the day celebrating, doing homage stuff and going crazy here and on twitter. It would make sense for her to post some tweet or say something. That's it.

And please, stop acting like it's such a BIG EFFORT to bring the merch back, when in fact they are the ones who are profiting from it. Let's be reasonable, please.

I am being reasonable. Bringing back merch isn't a big effort, but very few artists, if any, do it to commemorate an old album. And I've seen really, really scathing tweets and comments on here which then go on to talk about how this has affected their mental health or life in someway. If it bothers them that much then they need to take a break. 

beaublue

I’m glad someone posted this... if your life revolves around Gaga to the point of her actions causing your mental health to go up or down you need to speak to someone. You’re in control of your happiness & it’s unfair to put that on Gaga or anyone. She NEVER promised anything to anyone, y’all just keep assuming **** & letting yourselves down.

Archived