💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga wyd? *Updated*

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Really? For most of the world it is already the day AFTER the 10 year anniversary of The Fame and you couldnt even send out a tweet? Believe me this is not about hype for new music, i never belived that we were going to get any, but she couldn't even pick up her phone, open twitter and send out 'Happy 10 Years to #thefame'?? Ive really stanned this woman for a full ass decade, I expected her to atleast acknowledge this day if not for her then for her fans. After all isnt she supposed to be the musician who is closest to her fans???? Who talks about loving her fans so much?? About how putting you paws up still means something, and how she wants to grow up with her fans??? This was a milestone in her life and in her fans lives and it feels like everyone showed up to the party except for the guest of honour. WTF Gaga. This was so messy of you and your team. And even if you post something now, half of the world is asleep/into the next day, you couldnt have got some assistant to schedule a tweet for an appropriate time? Im just so.... Dissapointed. I remember being there to buy your first album when it came out. I remeber your come up. I remember how liberating i felt when Born This Way came out, I remember watching you struggle during the ARTPOP era but sticking buy you and your vision, i remember how you mentioned Joanne on the inside of your first album and so understood the message of your latest album. Not even a tweet girl.... do we not even deserve that after 10 years by your side. 

EDIT: Me right now-

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dunk96

tenor.gif?itemid=3548944

Gaga doesn't owe the fans anything. The fans have been extremely aggressive towards her lately,even more so than in the last five years. So quite frankly I don't blame her for being so quiet today. Quit acting so entitled and go out and live your life. Stan another artist if it makes you this upset.

Goannneeee

I really wanted/want her to say something as well! I love The Fame, and I've been listening to it a lot lately. I agree with her journey, and the journey with the fans being important, and i've been waiting for this time to come around. However, maybe something is going on in her personal life, and I'm sure she's busy planning the residency, and working on LG6, and C3C. so i was expecting more, but if she's busy then she's busy. anyway its been an amazing 10 year, happy birthday The Fame!!!  Hopefully next milestone she recognizes it!

edengowon

It makes me upset, god it makes me upset. But today is one day that is all about Gaga. If there's one day that Gaga can have to herself its today. She broke her hip for us, she suffered through agony for us. She wrote FIVE ALBUMS for us. The least we can give her is some god damn peace

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Thonin Dyn

Inb4 she broke her phone while riding her horse (i’m Not talking about carino)

Serve it, Ancien City style!

John Wayne

Chill lmao, she doesn’t owe us sh!t. Even if she posted something, it wouldn’t male much of a difference 

Young Pancake

You have the right to feel however you feel. However, it’s not a big deal, it’s just another day. Plus, Gaga is a busy woman and doesn’t have time to acknowledge every single anniversary of an album/single. 

Linus Gaga

It's strange she is quiet but it doesn't mean she don't love us. Social media posts doesn't mean anything … she show her love to her fans by her action

Hit me a message and say hi !

Smarticle

I mean we really shouldn't have expected anything more :huntyga:

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Othon

I've literally been here since the beginning and even I think that this is over the top.

I mean... :awkney:

crisTEAne

i think the way you feel is completely legit

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived