Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The straw that broke the camel's back.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Guest Anisko

I wanna discuss this with u monsters but plz don't take it personally..  After the meltdowns we've been through i realise how much being a gaga fan affect me mentally and emotionally In the most negative way and i'm not even focusing only on being a gaga stan (I'm focusing more on my next karate championship).. But It's like the thing that i used to enjoy the most become like a curse..  And here's why .

In the last 5 years after what happened with ARTPOP everything seems to be different and messy and we all knew why  and i'm not even blaming the change in her music direction (c2c and joanne are my fav albums) but i'm blaming her for the luck of things we used to get the most from her in her early eras (music .. M videos .. Performances.. Interviews ..)and what happened today prove my point .

Imagine in the 10th birthday of her debut album and after all the tease from her and her messy team we get absolutely NOTHING except the perfect illusion choreography and a footage of her scrapped starstruck music video that nobody asked for.. And please don't come for me because if she didn't tease us, there wouldn't be any issues. 

I love her so much but she needs to have a clear vision about her career and her team needs to get their **** together.. And please stop teasing us if nothing will come for the God's sake..  I swear another meltdown would kill this cult ..

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChromaticPrincess

Lol it’s not really that big of a deal. If nothing happens and there’s no VMA performance then we can at least have ASIB to enjoy 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

GagaIsDope

And, it sounds awful because I understand that might not be her anymore, but we've not had a really great music video from her in 4 years 😢

DopamineMachine

wtf

u guys did this to yourselves.

dont blame her. she just wanted to share those amazing pictures and all of you expected her to drop the LG6 lead.

it was funny and all but stop blaming gaga if its all your own fault. :ohwell:

edit: what i also noticed. youre hot. instead of thinking too much bout gaga u should be in my bed.mp3 rightnow :v:

instagram: deeeeki_ - follow me ♫

moonboywow

I love Gaga still. I do. But that’s why I’ve moved away a bit from western pop music. That’s what I like though. Pop music. I never have this struggle with Kpop. Sorry for butting in with this. Sorry. 

It’s just that western pop seems so messy. 

aaron l

Not trying to come for you, but I -

although the meltdowns will happen, it's genuinely part of the excitement. Crashing the site today was the most fun I've had on here in a couple months. :rip: Be thankful she's teasing anything at all.

I respek your choice and will not be shady. You have the right to feel the way you feel and maybe taking a break from stanning would be better for you. There is nothing wrong with just being a casual fan instead of stan. 

I respek your choice and will not be shady. You have the right to feel the way you feel and maybe taking a break from stanning would be better for you. There is nothing wrong with just being a casual fan instead of stan. 

That being said please everyone also remember that almost no artist does a big deal for their 10th year anniversery. Why do we still think Gaga would? She is becoming more and more low key as the years go by so why expect her to be the exception and make a huge deal of her 10 years in music? She already did a lot by giving us USB and T-shirts from the old days for monsters who were too young to stan her back then. It is a nice enough gesture. Sure I wish she did more like a live stream chat with her fans, maybe released some demos or old unreleased songs etc...but we are not entitled to nothing as fans. and before anyone says I am being an apologist...I truly am not. I'm usually pretty critical with some of her decisions and actions but this is deff not a thing to make a big deal out of imo. (by the way this is a general comment and not just directed at the OP). :hug::heart: 

mariomania1234

Have you guys considered the fact she didn't post today because it's SUNDAY. It's common knowledge not to drop major news during the weekend. You want to maximize your press coverage.

And honestly half the issues you have with Gaga, you bring on yourself. She's done nothing wrong. She gives so much more than her peers in between eras

WhiteWitch

I think I’d like to see her interacting with us more in these situations though, even if we are doing it to ourselves. She sees the meltdowns, I feel like she could send a quick tweet saying she appreciates that we are so excited, but that X isn’t happening quite yet. If that makes sense. I think the lack of interaction only makes the meltdown worse

River

I feel that you reached the point that stanning became not healthy for you and you need some time off to adjust it once again to normal, so I suggest to take a break for a while and to do something else :)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ryusei

She. Did. Not. Tease. Anything. 

She posted pictures on instagram that people really liked so they created this fake narrative in their heads that it means she's releasing something soon. (My fans think everything is cryptic) It's the same with any caption and any picture she posts. 

Musery

Archived