💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana talks Israel

OBEY

Featured Posts

FameMonster01

Absolutely agree with her. Music is universal. Past creed, past gender and absolutely past politics.

What if she was against Trump and decided to never perform in the US again? :poot: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

What if she was against Trump and decided to never perform in the US again? :poot: 

What Trump does in US is so little soooo little compared to what Isreli government has been doing to Palestina.

If Trump starts mass murdering civilianz in Mexico then tell me if any world artist would go and perform in US.

Sorry but Trump is either mentally ill or childish. Both of these are not in the same basket with Isreals actions. I can't believe you just made an analogy not considering how inhumane Israels actions are....

Guillaume Hamon

They also tried to shame gaga when she went to Israel for the artrave tour after making a video for her Israeli fans.

Gaga didn't cancel or anything, probably for the same reasons Lana is discussing here. They're damn right!

SMILE2NE1
15 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

What Trump does in US is so little soooo little compared to what Isreli government has been doing to Palestina.

If Trump starts mass murdering civilianz in Mexico then tell me if any world artist would go and perform in US.

Sorry but Trump is either mentally ill or childish. Both of these are not in the same basket with Isreals actions. I can't believe you just made an analogy not considering how inhumane Israels actions are....

If you read her note, she says what's happening in the USA cannot be compared to that of Israel ...

Lucas

I'm happy to see that people agree with her here. People on Twitter disagree with her and I don't understand why. Her statement clearly says she's performing there to bring people together and that it doesn't mean she agrees with what the Israeli goverment does.
Why would music fans be the ones punished for what their government does ?

Emigrante
16 hours ago, Adriana Lima said:

Either way she made a great point.. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Archived