💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Pre-order

Featured Posts

Just purchased The Fame limited USB and I want to know if money would be taken off my debit card today or til they ship it ?

When it’s shipped usually 

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

Have they charged you then? Did they just charge the shipping cost or what? I wanna preorder but ain’t got the money yet

RAMROD

To those who asked, yes, they have charged the card, just pre-note for now though. Not really actuall charge. It does not matter though if you paying by Credit Card, you gotta pay up the bills back anyway by theend of the month regardless.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

On 8/20/2018 at 11:20 AM, RAMROD said:

To those who asked, yes, they have charged the card, just pre-note for now though. Not really actuall charge. It does not matter though if you paying by Credit Card, you gotta pay up the bills back anyway by theend of the month regardless.

We don't have credit cards in Europe

RAMROD
8 hours ago, warholastar said:

:oprah: nohing that uses master card? Visa? American express? JCB? What did you use then?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I bought it the other day and it left my card immediately! They have to do it to secure your order since only x amount of copies are being sold. Now is the long wait until December 14 haha.

DeanSummer
8 hours ago, warholastar said:

This is wrong! We have Visa and Master Card ... 

DS

On 8/23/2018 at 8:40 AM, DeanSummer said:

This is wrong! We have Visa and Master Card ... 

Credit cards in the US aren't the same as in europe, what we call a credit card is called debit card there

On 8/23/2018 at 8:08 AM, RAMROD said:

:oprah: nohing that uses master card? Visa? American express? JCB? What did you use then?

They work as your debit cards

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, warholastar said:

They work as your debit cards

Ah, so you just use money you own, rather than getting small loans for each transaction. That's good in a way. :) But not when people want to use money over a month and pay back when their paycheck arrives.

Edit: Still, I believe debit cards can also have pre authorization charges that'll only be really deducted when shipped. It's a good idea to have that money in your account anyway to prevent overdrafts.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Just now, derpmonster said:

Ah, so you just use money you own, rather than getting small loans for each transaction. That's good in a way. :) But not when people want to use money over a month and pay back when their paycheck arrives.

Yes that's it ;) it's some ways more safe

Archived