Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
book

Killing Stalking Thoughts?

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Note: This online webcomic is not for the faint of heart, contents of the story include rape, killing, and mind screwing. I couldn't include NSFW in the title so be warned!

33781005.jpg

Bio:

Yoon Bum, a scrawny quiet boy, has a crush on one of the most popular and handsome guys in school, Sangwoo. One day, with Yoonbum's obsession towards Sangwoo reaching its peak, Yoon Bum decides to enter Sangwoo's home. But what he saw inside was not the Sangwoo he had dreamed of.

Sunny

I've read some parts, and while it is "interesting", I don't get the appeal :emma: It was intense though, and it kept me wanting to read it

Junji is enough

I like dancin', and ponies....

Ryusei

I'll put my thoughts in spoilers cause.... spoilers

Spoiler

I thought the first 2 seasons were really interesting but season 3 so far has been kind of messy and it feels like the author either lost their direction or was told to tone it down cause it isn't nearly as f*cked up as it used to be and the story isn't really going anywhere. The first 2 seasons were much better to me because sangwoo was being investigated and they got so close to getting him but then he got to go home and then the cop was never mentioned again... 

Either way I'll keep reading it cause the first 2 seasons got me interested enough to know how this thing ends. 

Musery

Yuuri
Just now, Ryusei said:

I'll put my thoughts in spoilers cause.... spoilers

Hide contents

I thought the first 2 seasons were really interesting but season 3 so far has been kind of messy and it feels like the author either lost their direction or was told to tone it down cause it isn't nearly as f*cked up as it used to be and the story isn't really going anywhere. The first 2 seasons were much better to me because sangwoo was being investigated and they got so close to getting him but then he got to go home and then the cop was never mentioned again... 

Spoiler

The newest chapter gave the cop a whole "episode" to him. He got fired. And I thought chapter 46 was fūcked up.

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:
  Hide contents

The newest chapter gave the cop a whole "episode" to him. He got fired. And I thought chapter 46 was fūcked up.

Spoiler

of course I'm writing my response without having read the newest chapter :toofunny: I need to go read it lol 

And yeah but it took a few meaningless chapters to get back to "the action" so to speak lol I really wonder if bum will ever realize that sangwoo doesnt actually love him. Or who knows maybe he will actually love him. That's why i keep reading lol the psychology of their relationship is so interesting you dont really know which feelings are actually real and which ones are just psychological damage that they live out through the relationship with the other (no idea if that sentence makes any sense)

Musery

Tom Nook

When I read the first few chapters I was appalled, it made me so uncomfortable it’s really intense for my tastes :messga: but I got kinda interested again because of

Spoiler

giphy.gif

So I’ve been catching up on what has happened in Season 3 and for the criticism in the change in tone Ch. 46 was crazy :green: 

also Dark Heaven is better :vegas:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Yuuri
10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:
  Hide contents

of course I'm writing my response without having read the newest chapter :toofunny: I need to go read it lol 

And yeah but it took a few meaningless chapters to get back to "the action" so to speak lol I really wonder if bum will ever realize that sangwoo doesnt actually love him. Or who knows maybe he will actually love him. That's why i keep reading lol the psychology of their relationship is so interesting you dont really know which feelings are actually real and which ones are just psychological damage that they live out through the relationship with the other (no idea if that sentence makes any sense)

Spoiler

I do think they love each other in their own special fūcked up way, like Bum loves him and Sangwoo loves him because he gets to mentally toy with his emotions.

Henri Bardot

I read the first 2 seasons and I LOVED it.

It has everything my heart loves, ****ed up ****, gay **** and two drama queens.

I haven't read the 3rd season tho. 

pooiota

Seeka

I think the main problem with the appeal is that people read it expecting yaoi, but it's not just yaoi. It's like yaoi, but all of its tropes taken to psychological horror extremes.

Killing Stalking is almost a horror satire on yaoi itself.

I read some of it but I need to get internet so I can read more of it. It's also difficult to read on mangafox or other manga sites because Lezhains format is so weirdly specific.

bloody g

Listen I love anime and manga and my honest opinion is that, in the end, it's just fiction and drawings...

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Modern Ecstacy

ugh I'm so intrigued by it because it sounds f*ked up

but I don't want to traumatize myself

ARTGOD

I liked it, it was really upsetting yet thrilling, at least the first two seasons, I’ve read a few chapters of the third one and it’s a snoozefest so far.

RAMROD

This is the series for people that think Yuri on Ice were too gentle :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ChromaticPrincess

My friend told me about and I looked it up and it seemed interesting but I never got into it. 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Shipper

I love this webtoon! 

It's so intense.  Yes I see the relationship is wrong and yet some sadistic part inside yourself ignores this fact and just keeps on reading. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived