Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey Faces Backlash For Israel Performance

Perfume

Featured Posts

Mr Mirko
2 hours ago, mister max said:

I mean its a lot more then this but:

Israel and Palestine have been in conflict since forever now, the United $tates (via UnitedNations) has acknowlegded Israel as a country but pulled its veto (in the United Nations) against making Palestine a country. Israel have surpressed the people of Palestine and the only place where they can live somewhat safely is in GAZA. But GAZA isnt safe, is heavly garded by Israel both on land and on sea cause they want to "eradicate" their people. So everyone who goes to perform in Israel basically supports those acts (or at least thats what the people who give the backslash say)

explained well

pray for people of palestine and israeal

pray for all

when the world was at war we kept dancing sings Lana

<3

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Moebius said:

Can someone explain me this whole Israel thing and why ppl are freaking about every artist going there???

It's actually an Apartheid State that discriminates Palestinians and killing many of them every day. There are thousands of articles to read about this. The State of Israel is also using pinkwashing and huge anti Arab propaganda through many Jewish-lobby-controlled media to promote their own agenda. They are even using their ancestors Holocaust experience to victimize themselves and promote their Apartheid against Palestinians.It's an Imperialist State that has a self-proclaimed "leading role" at that Middle Eastern area.

I am disgusted at the dismissal of what an insult it is to perform there. I love Lana but I have always questioned some of the things she stands for.

What’s so funny about this is how she’s contradicting herself and what she stands for by performing there. And to the person who said she’s performing in Trump’s America, a large portion of Americans want Trump out. The people living in ‘Israel’ who say they’re ‘Israeli’ all think it’s okay to bomb and kill and kick people out of their land. It is disgusting and it’s such a shame that Lana and many of you here think it’s dismissible and should cause no backlash. 

18 hours ago, River said:

So she shouldn’t perform in the US under Trump’s government too.

Most of her Israrli fans are against the extreme right facist government in Israel, like me.

if someone thinks the government cares if she cancels, they are wrong, they will just use it to show that “everyone hates Israel and is antisemitic”

True.

I would love if all self respecting artists boycotted the US right now. We deserve it.

Archived