💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Into the Albums - The Fame (Documentary)

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

For those who don't know I created a series of viral Gaga documentaries a few years ago that were taken down for copyright infringement. Now I'm remaking them to be even better and more focused. In honor of The Fame's 10 year anniversary, I present to you the first part in my new series "Into the Albums". 

Click here to watch.

tumblr_nj9cutcPeT1qg42ulo1_500.gif

TheAlpha

I heard you’re a filmmaker:ohwell: If you ever get to work for a big company in Hollywood, don’t forget to make me the lead in your first movie:hor: I’m ready to sell my soul:usrs:

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Frankenztein

I had the old ones downloaded on my old laptop, but lost them when it broke. I was so sad because I loved them so much. That fact that you're making new ones put a big smile on my face and I can't wait to see them. 

Stephen
11 minutes ago, Frankenztein said:

I had the old ones downloaded on my old laptop, but lost them when it broke. I was so sad because I loved them so much. That fact that you're making new ones put a big smile on my face and I can't wait to see them. 

Yay! That means a lot :heart:

Space Cowboy

Yaaaaaaay, can't wait for the ARTPOP version. (Thanks for ignoring my dm on twitter btw :grr:)

Stephen
20 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Yaaaaaaay, can't wait for the ARTPOP version. (Thanks for ignoring my dm on twitter btw :grr:)

Sorry!! :cryga:

Archived