💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Mister G

David Whooo??

He needs to have a seat. That man has about 8 songs with 8 different artists that all sound the same. #Irrelevant #Generic #Basic

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest here: It was very disappointing and you know. Many people complained about it after it came out, but it grew on them. It was only acceptable to the fans. Non-fans were like "Who the fukc does this b---h think she is?"

BTW is better than his current music. Glad we wasn't in it.

I assume the young kid hes talking about is Zedd.

JudasInTheDark

Glad he's impressed with the next album but he can shut up about flawless BTW. :nails:

germagaga

And her last record was to me very disappointing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This coming from David effing Guetta?! :smh:

gagabro

Let's be honest here: It was very disappointing and you know. Many people complained about it after it came out, but it grew on them. It was only acceptable to the fans. Non-fans were like "Who the fukc does this b---h think she is?"

The album is definitely a grower. It took me time to really love it. Now I think it's flawless :legend: I guess the first time I heard BTW I shared his beliefs, not anymore. But I wouldn never use the word disappointing.

Jase

He thinks The Fame was "looking ahead" while Born This Way was "very disappointing"?

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Superstar Dj David Guetta regrets not working with Lady Gaga on her Born This Way album because he felt the tracks were "very disappointing" as a result.

When asked if he regrets missing the chance to work with Gaga, he says,

"(...) She's an amazing artist, and she deserves to be always looking ahead, like she did with her first album.".

"But actually I know for a fact - because I know who she's working with now - that the next album is going to be absolutely crazy. He's someone really good, a young kid."

2920314.jpg

TheMadridHash

He was a lil' out there by saying the album was bad, but i'm all for it for this new if he is in at least one track

germagaga

I guess it depends on who you talked to. A lot of people I know who aren't fans of her liked the songs and definitely thought of them as improvements. The general public though? You're right about that. But looking at a lot of the artists who are really popular right now (:eww:), I can see why the general public doesn't like Born This Way.

"Yeah, because I think we could have done something amazing on her last record, Born This Way. And her last record was to me very disappointing. She's an amazing artist, and she deserves to be always looking ahead, like she did with her first album.".

"But actually I know for a fact - because I know who she's working with now - that the next album is going to be absolutely crazy. He's someone really good, a young kid."

1. He's b---hing about BTW because he's still holding out hope for a future collab, and obv wants to sound like he has a better idea of what Gaga should be doing.

2. He's not got any new information for us at all, he knows Gaga is working with Zedd and he assumes it will be "absolutely crazy". Barely knews.

Interludicrous

My god people on here can't handle opinions

You guys DO realise that, being a Lady Gaga fan (or most on here: superfan), your judgement might not be completely objective and someone elses opinion might actually also be valid?

He isn't one of the worlds biggest DJs for nothing and he's definitly a technical expert when it comes to music and production. Just because you worship and album doesn't mean everyone should think it's perfect.

Archived