Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Guetta: Gaga's new album will be absolutely crazy

Optimus

Featured Posts

Born Brave

He's right for me, but that's not everyone it was disappointing to. I'm not sure he would have made a difference. Gaga made the album she wanted to sonicwise. Pretty arrogant of him, actually. I also find it funny he would diss it that badly since he's working with her now. I mean he could have worded it differently no matter how he felt personally, since Gaga is proud of that album. It was a good album and had a lot of catchy songs. It just never grabbed me. Certain songs did, not the whole album.

Exactly... it wasn't like the Fame Monster where literally every song could have been a single.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, now he's hyping the 4th album too??! Oh no, the hyping began, I don't want her to repeat the same, not-so-good promo tacticts of BTW :ohno:

Apple for me, apple for you.

AbeTheBabe

Gaga fans are the only people that think Born This Way was the most epic record of her career this far...

You could say that about anything shes done honestly.

Alcina Dimitrescu

I like Guetta. If that's his opinion, well thats ok but BTW it's still totally better than has done/will do :fan:

He's also totally talking about Zedd in the end I think

Yepiz92

Disappointing would be david guetta working with lady gaga all his songs sound the same thank god gaga has not worked with him!

LeoFameMonster

I never said he was huge. You were just convinced that he was non-existent before Gaga and you were very very wrong.

He hasn't become her competition because, if you choose to look at it that way, he was already her competition since he already had his own career. He didn't enter that field as they were working together, he had been apart of it since the early 2000's. You're really not getting this are you?

lets just say gaga didn't hire him for his singing, end of story.... and I'll admit I'm wrong if he was on MTV having his music videos played prior to Gaga? clearly he existing before Gaga that's stupid to think he didn't, I just said her fame propelled him into more success and fame, and I believe he capitalized on that like anyone would. I know I would.... and in case you want to refute the fact that he became more mainstream and more famous post Gaga then ill stop you by saying I never heard of him before Gaga and after Gaga I knew about him, Hence more fame because of GAga regardless if its just one person. :ohwell:

display name

What about the songs that don't have videos yet, Call me Maybe for example that song became huge from people doing exactly the same as they did for Bad romance and Poker face but without the video. Choreography is only a small part like costumes and lighting and singing and vision that make up what makes Bad romance huge, but comparing the songs TEOG and BR is two different ball parks my friend. TEOG was a great song but the Gaga choose to do it that way. Not because of Choreo did the video suck but because there wasn't story, drama, theatrics. TBH though I could watch Gaga dance alll day in vintage versace half naked, so it worked for me. lol Choreo isnt everything look at Call me maybe like many other video less songs people make up their own dances and moves.

I would prefer to keep this within the realm of Gaga's music videos. Thanks. It's different for every artist. Fans of ADELE are okay with watching her as she sits in a chair. Gaga, however, has given her fans the idea that she can dance because of the singles and music videos of The Fame, but she has admitted that she is not a natural born dancer. My whole point out of all of this is that Gaga sometimes needs the help of others to fully realize her potential, and at several points, it was Laurieann Gibson who helped her.

Also, get this idea of out your head. I never said that the music video of "Bad Romance" would be nothing without the choreography. I never said that the choreography was everything. I just said it would not have been as big as it turned out to be. "Bad Romance" had a lot going on, but one of those things that was going on was the dancing. If Gaga was sitting in a bathtub for five minutes, then the music video could have been as big but only as a big flop. You said the music video could have had Christina Aguilera drinking out of bowl, and it would have been huge. I highly doubt that, "my friend." "Bad Romance" could have had everything but the choreography and been big. My point is that it would not have been as big. How are you not understanding what I am typing?

Shaney

Has he heard some of the new songs on ARTPOP or something?

I doubt a Gaga+Guetta track would sound bad…

Born Brave

Im honestly tired of everyone attacking anyone who says that Born This Way was not her best record...

LeoFameMonster

Don't get your panties in a bunch gosh....ok bad romance needed laurianne's Choreo, ok w,e..... I still think shes a Capitol B I T C H... I don't like her mentality and I think as much as bad romacne needed her she needed it more. since Laurianne is such a hot topic im curious to know whats your take on Nicki Minaj big fail for her first big performance with Laurianne's direction? I hate her because of how she took credit for EVERYTHING gaga did....

Gagaloo911

:usrs: I can't with him. He's a joke. Of course he was disappointed, he makes GENERIC music. And BTW wasn't at all generic. That shade he's throwing at DJWS and Fernando is ridiculous. They're better than he ever has been, or ever will be. :tea:

display name

Don't get your panties in a bunch gosh....ok bad romance needed laurianne's Choreo, ok w,e..... I still think shes a Capitol B I T C H... I don't like her mentality and I think as much as bad romacne needed her she needed it more. since Laurianne is such a hot topic im curious to know whats your take on Nicki Minaj big fail for her first big performance with Laurianne's direction? I hate her because of how she took credit for EVERYTHING gaga did....

I never tried justifying Laurieann Gibson's attempts to take all of Gaga's credit. That was wrong, but it is also wrong for you to try to totally discredit the work that she did do. Also, what the hell does Nicki Minaj have to do with this? This is about the magic that came out of Laurieann Gibson's work with Gaga and nobody else.

Rollercoaster

If only the start and prechorus of all gaga's songs had a synthesized guitar strumming then went onto a randomly chosen beat.

Did you see this guy at T in the park? He literally played a cd and kept turning the volume down. He's utterly talentless.

Archived