Gaga's IG right now

Rifek

Featured Posts

edengowon

Me5G.gif

^ The view from Gaga's window rn :ladyhaha:

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Ryusei

This is just sad... People are just assuming there are more but have they ever thought of that maybe she intended to just post 2 sets of pictures? 

Musery

42 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

This is just sad... People are just assuming there are more but have they ever thought of that maybe she intended to just post 2 sets of pictures? 

Imagine of the third set would be the crevette films 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

The Z
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

If this is sad, it's because Gaga wants it to be so. Like come on, she definitely knows how we'll react and she literally plays with it

moonboywow
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

If this is sad, it's because Gaga wants it to be so. Like come on, she definitely knows how we'll react and she literally plays with it

Or maybe she just wants to share pictures with us. Like yeah I had a small sliver of hope that something could happen but it didn’t. Oh well. Let’s move on. 

Ryusei
32 minutes ago, 009 said:

Imagine of the third set would be the crevette films 

The what?

4 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

uh no, it's because of the little timestampster who decided to investigate when her posts were posted. and of course that spread like wildfire and everyone thinks it's smth real. Just stop having delusions around nothing

Musery

The Z
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

The what?

uh no, it's because of the little timestampster who decided to investigate when her posts were posted. and of course that spread like wildfire and everyone thinks it's smth real. Just stop having delusions around nothing

I didn't have a meltdown at all, and Gaga plays with us. I'm not talking about the timing cuz idgas about it but by posting these pictures, she hopes to see us beg her to release LG6

Archived