💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

I can't believe because some of you don't like it your calling it fake. It's real, look at the other commercial picture, she looks the same. Look at the tattoos. Deal with it.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
colours

lol well I guess some of us look for more in Gaga's work than if she's looking conventionally pretty and rolling around half naked.

The stills from the commercial look all look fantastic. I love what she's doing.

she has never once looked conventionally pretty

Everyone knows it's not fake and EVERYONE(including Santa) knows it's an outtake from Alejandro :]

Stephen

I would rather her look more "conventionally" attractive, but I'm not to disappointed.

After all, this is the same guy who directed this:

alejandro-video.jpg

this is a screencap, can't thing for the meltdowns when the actual tv ad it's going to be released.

Interludicrous

This thread works soooo well to filter the openminded fans from the rest .

I, for one, loved the Alejandro look, and even though this is a low quality screenshot, it seems to look great as well.

it's amazing?! WHAT? LOL!! it's horrble, has everyone forgotten that at one point she looked like this...

00602517990326_USUV70900015_640x480_01.jpg

Oh great! It's another generic "beautiful" popstar without any clothes! Haven't seen that before. We definitely want to keep on using hollywoods standard of beauty :) [/sarcasm]

Levine

I don't like it and I don't know if it's fake or not.

If it's fake, where is the original pic? I can't find anything similar, so we have to deal with it :/

Archived