Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

i just posted a thread on this but I see that it was Anal Penetration already :cryga:

colours

It's very androgynous and yes, I find it awesome. Not a fan of "model"/Hollywood beauty ;)

Me neither, and gaga was never that. She was so unconventionally beautiful earlier in her career. Now she always looks sick. :[

it's amazing?! WHAT? LOL!! it's horrble, has everyone forgotten that at one point she looked like this...

00602517990326_USUV70900015_640x480_01.jpg

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Seriously though, she looks..... um..... yeah....

RAINBOWGA

I think its real tho. Compare the guys in the HQ pic and this pic. U can see more of them on this pic.

Gaga doesnt wear gloves in the HQ pic, its the darkness, reflected by the mirrors.

Look at the hairstyle: the same. In the HQ pic, u can see that Gaga has her hair braided on the back of her head.

In this pic u can see that too.

Gaga does wear a headset. If u look REALLY close on the HQ pic, u can see she has something on her ears tho.

The only thing why it could be fake is: in this pic, her belt is read. when you look at the HQ pic, u dont see a red belt at the back tho.

Maybe the belt is only red at the front, or it is the light reflecting on the belt ? :huh:

dont see how this is fake..i swear when ever this fanbase doesnt like something they always assume it's fake like the Born This Way album cover :dies:

it's amazing?! WHAT? LOL!! it's horrble, has everyone forgotten that at one point she looked like this...

00602517990326_USUV70900015_640x480_01.jpg

lol well I guess some of us look for more in Gaga's work than if she's looking conventionally pretty and rolling around half naked.

The stills from the commercial look all look fantastic. I love what she's doing.

It looks fake...

EDIT: Nevermind, looking to the ad, I think it may be real. And I like it tbh :nails:

Archived