New FAME commercial pic leaks

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nomorescheisse

Fo REAL.

How long do you have to follow this Bytch before you realize that being pretty/s-xy/accommodating to standard's of beauty isn't always very high on her list of priorities. In fact, challenging and flouting those very conventions tends to take precedence. You don't have to like it, but if you don't, you're probably in for many more disappointments in the future. Her willingness to look ugly/monstrous/unconventional is the most beautiful thing about her.

:clap: :kisses:

It was probably taken with a low quality camera, which would explain the overexposure, graininess, and poor quality...but not the microphone :huh:

Gaga, Ke$ha, and Ava

Gagaloo911

Fo REAL.

How long do you have to follow this Bytch before you realize that being pretty/s-xy/accommodating to standard's of beauty isn't always very high on her list of priorities. In fact, challenging and flouting those very conventions tends to take precedence. You don't have to like it, but if you don't, you're probably in for many more disappointments in the future. Her willingness to look ugly/monstrous/unconventional is the most beautiful thing about her.

So much of that Tea in this post :tea:

Happy to know SOME people get GaGa and thus have NO EXPECTATIONS with her.

If you're gonna have expectations, you're gonna be disappointed. With GaGa, you must expect the UNEXPECTED. That's what shes always been about.

She gives NO fukcS. :laughga:

Wow that picture is NOT flattering. I didn't like the Alejandro look and I don't like this one either.

I know right?! Her cutting off all her hair was a waste. I know she likes to try new looks and expierment, but can't she do that with wigs? Keep her long hair?

lol @ the meltdowns :rofl:

anyways i love the Alejandro on steroids look I'm a straight guy and think its not the most attractive but honestly its not about that. Gaga has proven she is hot. like fukcing s-xy as hell but she decided not to go for that look obviously its more about the feel and mood of the ad that she is going for. a dark sleek feminine high fashion sort of feel. i love it.

Archived