💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Ronlop

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Robo Ga said:

Wtf happened I've been at work ?? I don't have time to read this long ass thread, did she post pics of a countdown and delete I'm just wjenghbvirnwjeot

NOTHING happened :selena:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

NOTHING happened :selena:

but like why did y'all think something would happen

🤖⚡️

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Robo Ga said:

but like why did y'all think something would happen

Both of her previous posts were posted EXACTLY 48 hours away from each other, so we thought something is coming. To be exact, a single, cuz you know, VMAs are tomorrow and all that :selena:

Max Vandeburg
5 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Wtf happened I've been at work ?? I don't have time to read this long ass thread, did she post pics of a countdown and delete I'm just wjenghbvirnwjeot

It all started here:

guys... do you think gaga will do ANYTHING for the fame anniversary? its august 20th here right now... and miss thang said nothing about the fame, besides those stuff on twitter on august 17th :lana:

Mikey Monster

I’d freaken LIVE if Gaga pulls a Taylor tomorrow and just drops her lead single with a music video during the VMAS! I mean this past week teasing with Instagram pics and nothing today and we are all pessimistic maybe that’s what she wants us to think 🤔 then BOOM! But I don’t know **** this is just a thought I don’t mean to annoy anybody I love u all but let’s just see what happens tomorrow ❤️:runhug:

Mikey McCampbell

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

I’d freaken LIVE if Gaga pulls a Taylor tomorrow and just drops her lead single with a music video during the VMAS! I mean this past week teasing with Instagram pics and nothing today and we are all pessimistic maybe that’s what she wants us to think 🤔 then BOOM! But I don’t know **** this is just a thought I don’t mean to annoy anybody I love u all but let’s just see what happens tomorrow ❤️:runhug:

Was Taylor announced before ?

SwissMonster

So many replies! Did we finally touch the limit of delulusiones:toofunny:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Mikey Monster
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Was Taylor announced before ?

I’m not sure tbh all I remember is when she dropped LWYMMD during the VMAS and she wasn’t even there. Maybe Gaga thought it would be a good strategy since she’s already established her place in the industry she has the power to pull it off especially if it’s inconic vmas Gaga coming I mean if she’s there or not tomorrow I can see it being possible ❤️

Mikey McCampbell

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

I’m not sure tbh all I remember is when she dropped LWYMMD during the VMAS and she wasn’t even there. Maybe Gaga thought it would be a good strategy since she’s already established her place in the industry she has the power to pull it off especially if it’s inconic vmas Gaga coming I mean if she’s there or not tomorrow I can see it being possible ❤️

Maybe, I'm not holding my breath but I would love it

Mikey Monster
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Maybe, I'm not holding my breath but I would love it

Omfg sweetie ikr? Me too!!! ❤️:hug:

Mikey McCampbell

iCpro
16 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

guys... do you think gaga will do ANYTHING for the fame anniversary? its august 20th here right now... and miss thang said nothing about the fame, besides those stuff on twitter on august 17th :lana:

Honestly at this point I just want her to say anything, even just a “Happy birthday to The Fame!” would be enough at this point :selena:

17 minutes ago, Mikey Monster said:

Welp just as I thought my hype was dead you’ve gone done resurrected it :selena:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Gagaloo911

Y'all are comedy for getting yourselves into yet ANOTHER disappointment all on your own for making something up out of no where and running with it.

You never learn when nothing continues to happen every time you do this.

I can't :smh:

Mikey Monster
5 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Honestly at this point I just want her to say anything, even just a “Happy birthday to The Fame!” would be enough at this point :selena:

Welp just as I thought my hype was dead you’ve gone done resurrected it :selena:

Lol I’m sorry sweetie I’d just thought I’d throw it out there but we are in this together! I won’t let my monster friends be too hurt I will be here to catch u when u fall!!!❤️❤️❤️:runhug:

Mikey McCampbell

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived