Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

12:04 PM EST countdown (nothing happened)

Ronlop

Featured Posts

homomo
8 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Can someone explain to me why everyone is hyped

Four days ago, Gaga posts three weird ass photos on instagram at exactly 12:04 EST with no captions.

48 hours later, Gaga posts three more weird ass photos on insta at exactly 12:04 EST. However, this time the middle one has five random blocks on her shoes. After looking at other haus memebers instas, we find that they have been posting blocks as emojis. BUT each day they post one less block.

On top of it all, Gaga's producers are commenting on these weird ass posts.

So, now.. we are waiting to see if anything happens at 12:04 EST today. Honestly, I feel it's hyping the beauty line she's been working on. However, some monsters think it's going to be a lead single announcement with a VMA performance tomorrow :poot: 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronlop
3 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Honestly, I feel it's hyping the beauty line she's been working on. However, some monsters think it's going to be a lead single announcement with a VMA performance tomorrow :poot: 

It could be possible. I just don't get how the pics could be hyping a beauty line, especially the one she's wearing a mask on dskfj

It feels like she is actively hyping something and anything that is not music related would be irrelevant. I think she knows that :vegas: But who knows.

Rabbit Heart
1 minute ago, Ronlop said:

All previous times were more of fans reading in too much from Gaga's posts and thinking they mean something.

This time, Gaga is actively being cryptic with 3 posts every 48 hours mentioning only @elirusselllinnetz without clarifying what is it she's hyping. We can't be sure what she is hyping but she is hyping something.

How old are you? Trust me I'd love more than anything some new music from Gaga  but I don't think we're getting anything before Oct 5th and ASIB soundtrack. Save yourself a meltdown and accept that nothing is coming maybe not even 3 new photos :trollga:

Miracle
7 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Why are you so sure something is coming? We've been here a million times, should've known better by now.

Something is happening. It might not be LG6 related, sure, but these pictures aren't random Haus Editorials. 

Ronlop
4 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

How old are you? Trust me I'd love more than anything some new music from Gaga  but I don't think we're getting anything before Oct 5th and ASIB soundtrack. Save yourself a meltdown and accept that nothing is coming maybe not even 3 new photos :trollga:

Realistically, you're probably right. Why would she release new music before ASIB which should be her focus at the moment.

But she is hyping something and I think she is well aware of the fact fans are interpeting it as new music which is why I think if it's not music related, she would have clarified that by now. 

Also, 3 pics being released at 12 PM EST every 48 hours and posted by her entire team is not a coincidence. It's hyping!

MaryJaneHolland
9 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

After looking at other haus memebers instas, we find that they have been posting blocks as emojis. BUT each day they post one less block.

Wait what?

WEB_PHOTO_KATY_PERRY_DEPRESSION_120617.J

Reality
40 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I have a new theory she could release the collab song she made with BloodPop. There was a rumor that said the song was called "Hounds", and Gaga is wearing a wolf mask on the pictures, and BloopPop commented on one: "Wolf'n off"......... considering that they have been working on it a long time ago and that it's the best time to release it if she doesn't want to give us LG6 material yet, that could be it ! 

Wait, I've never heard the rumor that the song was called "Hounds." Where'd you get that from??

🖤👹

Scathach
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

this has the potential to be the biggest meltdown this site has seen hahaha

Don't forget MR MV sis and Frankenstein AMAs performance

12 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

After looking at other haus memebers instas, we find that they have been posting blocks as emojis. BUT each day they post one less block.

:udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Glittertinks
13 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

omg who is doing that?:udidnt:

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Wait, I've never heard the rumor that the song was called "Hounds." Where'd you get that from??

I read it in a rumor thread on GGD I don't remember which

MaryJaneHolland
2 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Don't forget MR MV sis and Frankenstein AMAs performance

Frankenstein AMAs was us hyping **** up when they made it clear she's doing TC :selena:

Lextyr97
15 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

Four days ago, Gaga posts three weird ass photos on instagram at exactly 12:04 EST with no captions.

48 hours later, Gaga posts three more weird ass photos on insta at exactly 12:04 EST. However, this time the middle one has five random blocks on her shoes. After looking at other haus memebers instas, we find that they have been posting blocks as emojis. BUT each day they post one less block.

On top of it all, Gaga's producers are commenting on these weird ass posts.

So, now.. we are waiting to see if anything happens at 12:04 EST today. Honestly, I feel it's hyping the beauty line she's been working on. However, some monsters think it's going to be a lead single announcement with a VMA performance tomorrow :poot: 

I’m hyped

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived