💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

How I found Gaga | The Fame Celebration

TheAlpha

Featured Posts

TheAlpha

A gay friend of mine from middle school was visiting my house one day. We were both using MySpace on my desktop computer. And I remember there was an AD to listen to Just Dance by Gaga. He told me she was great. But I didn’t care. I was like whatever. Then, a year later (2009) I was only 14 years old. I had just moved to the states and didn’t know any English. One night (after 2 weeks had passed since I got here) my brother (whom I no longer have a relationship with) took out his phone

9jzplw.jpg

(ugh the memories) and he showed me and my sister the Poker Face video. This was IT for me. I knew I had found my pop girl. Just like my mom was obsessed with Madonna in the 80’s, I became obsessed with Gaga. I used to listen to Rihanna a lot but the connection I instantly felt for Gaga was different. The Fame is my second best Gaga album. It’s full of bops and I wish I would’ve gone to The Fame Ball back in NYC. It was for sure a magical moment in my life. 

You know this is just my opinion, right?

Well I obviously knew all about her since she had her hits and stuff but then I heard about the leadup to ARTPOP and started following. And then when Joanne was released I decided to give it ago, and I fell in love! I've properly stanned ever since! :firega:

Guest Adarsh

I remember watching the Judas video with my best friend. I was shook by the QUALITY. And then she released Born this way and i never looked back. She helped me get out of the darkest phase of my childhood. :heart:

drunkfrank

I became a fan in April 2018 lol. It was three main things that got me into her really. SUPERFRUIT's Evolution of Lady Gaga video, Hillywood's parodies on youtube that had her music, and me randomly remembering Paparazzi a few months ago. I remember playing paparazzi in my head and thinking "damn was this always this good", i looked up the song and found out it was made by lady gaga, I was like oh **** yea she exists. From there I saw the music video for Judas and the rest is history. Before this year i literally knew nothing about her. I had heard her big hits throughout the years but I didnt know they were hers. I also really believed for some reason that she had been doing music for a long time, since like the 90's or something. 

P.S. Years ago in middle school i used to listen to Skrillex's remix of Alejandro on repeat, if that counts for anything.

Countgagacula

I remember when Bad Romance came out, she spread her eggs in me. I wasn't that mature at the time and I didn't know I'll became a fan then. Then next time we met with Gaga was Born This Way release. And that time I knew her eggs start to hatching. But yet again I wasn't sure about that.

But the time I know my inner Little Monster came out my stomach like a xenemorph was the time Applause came out. I felt her and went back to listen all early things. When I came back for Born This Way my connection with her became stronger. Cause I knew that even tho she doesnt know my existence, she cares for me and loves me for who I am. Raising gay was a strungle for me since I live in Turkey. But she made me confortable and strong. Then I came out to my family thanks to Gaga! Since then everything got better.

Now I live in joy, with my platinum blonde hair, and getting ready for fine arts school. I'll be studying fashion in couple of months at the university.

All thanks to Gaga for making me who I am today! :kara:

Even though majorty of people doesnt accept me as I am. I DONT CARE CAUSE I WAS BORN TO BE BRAVE.:firega: 

<3

Starstruckk

Back in 2008, when I was 13 years old, I heard "Just Dance" on the TV, however I really disliked the song and was kinda shook of the way she looked. Then I heard "Poker Face" and the song really stuck into my head but kept being reserved as the music video was again too weird for me.  Fast forward to the release of "The Fame", I decided to download it and give it a try as I was going on a 5 hour trip to the seaside and immediately felt in love with the album.

I still can't believe it's been 10 years since then. I feel old :saladga:

Glittertinks

I saw a commercial for Just Dance on TV and I liked it immediately. It was probably late 2008 or early 2009 and everything worked a bit slower at the time and stuff came pretty late over here especially New artists. 

And then I started looking into her stuff and the rest is history :legend:

Archived