Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dear "the Fame"

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

Hey there friend, it's me.

We haven't heard from each other in a while, and I'd like to apologize. I know it's my fault for letting you aside, but trust me it wasn't on purpose. Things have certainly changed, and so did I, but I want you to know how much I appreciate you. I know you might be a little upset, you might think I've replaced you, but that is not true.

You still have a big place in my heart.

Do you remember? When 10 years ago, you changed a girl's life. When you made that girl become a woman.

You made her dreams come true, did you know that?

And even if in time things wouldn't be as easy as she probably thought they'd be, you were there to support her when no one else would be there for her.

Yep. But... you didn't just change her life. No, you also changed mine. 

I would lie if I said I remember the exact date we met- but I can say if I could go back in time and change some stuff, you wouldn't be one of them.

I remember, the day my brother came home.

I remember the way he smiled and said to me "You like Michael Jackson, don't you? Take a listen to this".

I remember when he played it then, Paparazzi.

I remember, how I fell in love with its sound, its vocals.

I remember its magic. 

I remember, how I would listen to it at least 5 times per day, how I was desperate to go to a CyberCafe, get online and know more about you.  

I remember how you filled that deep void I always felt but never wanted to admit.

I remember...

I still remember how many smiles you'd put on my face. How you would be there for me, to distract me when things weren't right, to make me Just Dance when everything seemed to fall apart.

I remember how I slowly started falling in love with you, and that's pretty insane because I was never really attached to things... But you were different.

You are different.

Sadly, time has passed, it's true. We both grew up. And I moved on, took a different way, I know.

I know right now we might not be as close as we used to be before, but you still have a place on my heart. A special place.

Dear friend... I have to go now. It's pretty late, but we can catch up tomorrow. I'd love to hear from you again, hear those stories of you like it was the first time. 

I have to go, but I will be back. I'll be back for you.

Thank you. For making me happy.

Thank you for changing my life.

Thank you Lady Gaga. Thank you, The Fame.

Happy 10th anniversary :heart:

PG.

binoftrash

Dear The Fame

I remember when we first met like it was yesterday, and I just wanted to say thank you for being so amazing and i am proud of you i wish the best for you and i love you. I remember the first time i heard the single "Poker Face" as a kid (being only 4 or 3 years old) around the house i would just sing "Pa Pa Pa Poker Face Pa Pa Pa Poker Face!" and as we grew older i realised that you had more, so when i was only 8 my mother got the album for me for my birthday, and the first track on the album was "Just Dance" and i was even more in love w/ you and i would also sing around the house "Just Dance gonna be okay, da da doo doom Just Dance" and then i listened to the second track in the album "Love Game" and i loooveeed that song and i would learn the choreography to it and i would sing and dance whenever i would hear that song and people would thing im weird for singing a song about ****. and one time when i was in the car as a kid with my parents and when love game just came out, i said "mom, whats a disco sticK?" and she yelled "what????!!? who taught you that??" anyway what im trying to say is i love you and for the next ten years we will grow old together and we will debate on if you should have had dirty ice cream on you or not.

sincerley, xoxo, ENIGMA POPSTAR. aka, xoxo, Ashton :kara:

Spoiler

ha there no spoiler.:derpga:

DONAJENDRO
1 minute ago, PlastiscGuy said:

@Mad Onna 

65b342c4ac809f121041e4b3e65848ae.gif

OMG A MESS it was an accident

I was working on my own letter actually but now I feel like it's basically inviting those reactions mess :selena:

Mad Onna

kabirartfling

Dear Fame,

You opened my eyes to a brand new world, you made who I am which to some may seem pretentious but to me was a whole journey about knowing what pop culture is, what music was and how fashion could dictate the world without words.

Fame, you broke the stigma that nothing out there is ever too outrageous, that one can live a famous lifestyle before achieving Fame.

We love you and miss you, I hope your happy in all your disco pop glory and I hope you keep being beautiful dirty rich.

Xoxo Kabir 

Give your love to me

xoxo Craig

I'm crying at this thread, I can't belive our girl has been in the game for 10 years and I've grown up with her :hug:

End Racism Now

Archived