šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So are we getting something tomorrow?

dit

Featured Posts

So it's Sunday in 2 hours. TONS of members were gassing us up saying we will get something on Sunday on the "weird photos" thread. Do you STILL think this? less than two hours to go hunties. :stalkga:Ā If you were wrong you will walk the plankĀ :sis:

River

let me active my delululululu powers

*closing my eyes*

hmmmmmmmm shakalakalaka gaga une album yas yas yas ummmmm gaga new single yaaaaaaaaaaaaas when donde stas new single emmmmmmmmmmmmm yaaaaaaaaas tomorrow*

*passing out*

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like

Saint Hollywood

The chances of Gaga dropping something tomorrow are as low as the sea level

1525910613-ppafuyq.gif

Spoiler

Then again, the sea level is slowly rising

1525910613-ppafuyq.gif

Ā 

nattuggla

I guess new pictures and/or a explanation(announcement) regarding the posts from the previous days. I doubt we will get new music.Ā 

Chris Evans
5 minutes ago, dit said:

So it's Sunday in 2 hours. TONS of members were gassing us up saying we will get something on Sunday on the "weird photos" thread. Do you STILL think this? less than two hours to go hunties. :stalkga:Ā If you were wrong you will walk the plankĀ :sis:

Ā 

The guy on Nintendo Customer Service told me his great aunt in Kansasā€™ milk man from the east coast who also works at Buffalo Wild WingsĀ part time said that he has insiders telling him we definitely will.Ā :ohwell:

Ā 

But yeah probably not, sadly.:crossed:

EGOT2027

I expect her to post the last 3 photos from that weird photo shoot, and then she will proceed to explain that they have something to do with TF. And then we will all meltdown for the 9173928th time.Ā 

crisTEAne

a good bĆ¼ttfĆ¼ck, that's what we're gonna get.Ā :stalkga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived