💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Janet Debuts "Made For Now" On The Tonight Show

Ooolong

Featured Posts

Ooolong

Janet Jackson and Daddy Yankee performed "Made For Now" on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last night. It's a fantastic performance:

Here's the stunning music video, if you haven't seen it: 

Stream it too:

:giveup:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, Lava said:

Does anyone still like Janet.. like I feel like she’s literally never heard about anymore:madge:

She's been touring! It's been doing well afaik. And yes, people still adore her. Things just haven't been the same since the superbowl.

Purr more, hiss less.

Hoeanne

I love Janet and I'm so glad to have her back trying to make hits again. I love Unbreakable but I really hope she can find more commercial success this go around. And considering she's top five on iTunes and seems to be getting some buzz I think she might just pull it off!

Reginald

She looks SO GOOD :saira::wub:

I kind of stan Janet Jackson now. The last time she released music I didn't really care, but I've really grown into a fan over the years. Hope I get to see her live one day. 

BlackSwan Cat & Mouse

ThisGuyTony

7 million views. :applause:

She seems so happy about this song and video. I hope it does well for her. :applause:

A bop I have on repeat. 

Spartacus

That was very cute. :wub:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Queen Gloria

Yassss Mama Janet :rockstar: I actually love this and I hope she has success with it. Her voice is still sounding pretty good, too. Not sure how much of that was live, but she can still perform her heart out. 

crisTEAne

it was so happy and joyful. i loved watching it. the song is all kinds of fab. :flutter:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Jennie Kim

Queen of Music

I love how happy she is in this performance

She remains the best female dancer ever

River

I love the music video, celebrating black culture! so beautiful and so emotional!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LeJudas

She's literally capable of so much, it makes me so happy seeing her do something new and full of energy and trying to unite people like Michael did. Nobody else can do it like the Jackson Duo.

Archived