💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Avril Lavigne Is Coming

Dutch

Featured Posts

Dutch

So, I was searching if the #NickiMinajIsOverParty was trending in the Netherlands. It was not. BUT, surprisingly ‘AVRIL LAVIGNE IS COMING’ was. So I wanted to know what the tea was. Did she drop a single and did nobody care? Did she make plans to move to the Netherlands? Is she coming?

In all seriousness, Avril hinted that LG, I mean, AL6 is coming this September (or the lead single at least). 

Btw, doesn’t she look a lot like Gaga in this pic? She looks stunning anyways. 

I’m so here for new Avril music. I really hope she won’t disappoint like most other female artists did sadly. Especially after she got the Lyme disease I want her to be successful or even more importantly, to be happy and healthy.

Are you here for some Avril Lamam?

SEXODUS
7 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Btw, doesn’t she look a lot like Gaga in this pic? 

She looks more like Kerli imo. 

As for ha comeback, I really don’t know what to expect :emma: It just feels like whoever tries to revive their 2000s career is gonna flop harder than Double Dutchess and Liberation combined.

SHE DOES LOOK LIKE GAGA WTF.. 

first there was a theory she was melissa or whatever, but what if she’s been gaga in disguise the whole time:omg:

Zaskar
13 minutes ago, gagapplause said:

Sorry my ignorance but what is Melissa/Melinda about? What am I missing? :cryga:

A stupid conspiracy theory that Avril died during her second album era and was replaced by her look-alike :madge:

Google it, it's there

Shipper

Give me that pop rock that i love.  :firega:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived