💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Grandma Gaga

sethrb101

Featured Posts

sethrb101

How did I not know about this amazing woman before? She's a 92-year-old hardcore Gaga fan and has been so for at least 7 years (as her YT channel shows). She's so funny and sweet, and her videos are a joy to watch. She's even up to date on the news and is as thirsty as we are.

There's no way she hasn't been posted about before, but I'm sharing just in case others might not know about her like I didn't.

Edit: She's calls Gaga "our little girl" which is just adorable. Her grandson also edits her videos which is even cuter.

#Gaga2020

edengowon

She is adorable <3 

But wait... IS SHE DANCING ON A ROOF?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

sethrb101
Just now, ARealWildMan said:

She is adorable <3 

Yes! A stunt queen!

#Gaga2020

crisTEAne
Just now, ARealWildMan said:

She is adorable <3 

she is :flutter: 

and yes :air: also, her legs look younger than mine, tbh. :air: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

edengowon
Just now, sethrb101 said:

Yes! A stunt queen!

Love a stunt queen! A roof queen too!

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Poissonche

I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE'S SO SWEET but I'm still scarred from the last thread that I saw about her :green:

sethrb101
Just now, Poissonche said:

I LOVE HER SO MUCH SHE'S SO SWEET but I'm still scarred from the last thread that I saw about her :green:

Which thread was that and why did it scar you :sweat:

#Gaga2020

Poissonche
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

Which thread was that and why did it scar you :sweat:

All the scarring was deleted from the thread... let's say some random dude had decided to create an account here and post pictures of his male genitalia and reproductive liquid over pictures of famous women :green:

sethrb101
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

All the scarring was deleted from the thread... let's say some random dude had decided to create an account here and post pictures of his male genitalia and reproductive liquid over pictures of famous women :green:

I... see. At least Grandma Gaga is safe. I thought there was some tea on her or something :selena:

#Gaga2020

Poissonche
1 minute ago, sethrb101 said:

I... see. At least Grandma Gaga is safe. I thought there was some tea on her or something :selena:

YES it was not about her, that's why it's sad that all the people who saw that thread now associate her with that memory :selena: like, she's so sweet, why target the Grandma Gaga thread with your junk :selena:

Archived