Featured Posts

Damon

I'm starting to believe Gaga is really a witch bc that bitch curse is real

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HaveAnOysterBBy

I just don’t see how Nicki couldn’t have seen this coming. Like you KNOW if you mention an artist as big as Gaga there’s gonna consequences  :saladga:

StarstruckIllusion

I love how as soon as she tweeted about it, Barbz were like “omg no delete it”. We are ****ing feared lmfaooo wtf. 

LetLoveDown

Gaga has dignity. No offense but ive seen Nicki Minaj as a leech who collaborates with other artists. She is mostly known for her collabs. Lady Gaga has proven that she can stand alone in the music industry. She doesn’t need collabs to continue her relevancy. I’ve honestly lost respect for Nicki

SKANK

Canceled hashtags are like 21st century pillories. Hoards of hypocrites, full of misplaced rage, throw rotten fruit at someone who did something they don't approve of. It appeals to the grossest part of our humanity.

StarstruckIllusion
22 minutes ago, Dutch said:

SO WHY ISN’T THIS TRENDING IN THE NETHERLANDS BUT ‘AVRIL LAVIGNE IS COMING’ IS?!?!

lrg57gctyc5p.gif

Because she’s coming 

Yuuri
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When they go low, we go lower :vegas:

When they get messy, we get messier

gonococcal

You guys are really strange.

The first over party is #taylorswiftisoverparty. You didn't say anything or spread love then.Now Nicki drags gaga, you say love not hate???? 

FrankGutz

WEAK!

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived