Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

#NickiMinajIsOverParty trending worldwide

Gam

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, JeremiJello said:

even her fans are cancelling her lmfao it's what nokia deserves!

Leave Princess Nokia out of this :air: 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

Gaga sweetie I’m so sorry. 

Nicki says things sometimes and sadly today you fell victim :ohwell:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Y’all legit made a HUGE deal of this. She literally didn’t come for Gaga. You teenage little monsters need to chill TF out! :interestinga:

RAMROD
2 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

Why she azealia-banks'd herself like this?

I mean, she's been for awhile. But only just recently people can smell her BS :giggle: and imho it takes a new girl in town for them to.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

GypsyBabe

If only monsters could put as much effort into streaming Gaga’s songs as they do trending stuff like this on Twitter :selena:

Honestly, I can’t deny that this is amusing me a bit. I think Nicki should have kept her mouth closed. That being said, by going on the attack we are just giving hate more attention and participating in online bullying. Why stoop as low as Nicki? 

⚯͛

luckyanderson

I honestly feel like the whole competition between Cardi B and Nicki Minaj is like Hillary vs. Trump in 2016. I support Nicki because of what she represents with Cardi seeming both too new and problematic (not to say Nicki Minaj, herself is not), but Nicki (Hillary, in this case) is continually putting her foot in her mouth and really just turning me off from the whole fad or female hip-hop soundscape. Third party candidate, Iggy Azalea looks better and better everyday (not that she didn't to begin with #DigitalDistortion #STS #AllDayEveryDay)

Rabbit Heart

Good, she needs to be put down to Earth since she's been flying to clouds lately. Not sorry for her, she brought it to herself, she had it coming. Finally she messed with the wrong crowd, us, should've done some research.

I’ve been a monster since day 1 but she wasn’t dissing Gaga at all. This fanbase needs to grow up. She used it as an example. Nicki can diss people HARD, but thay wasn’t a diss.

To this day I as a fan will never understand why Gaga associated herself with R Kelly. It’s the one thing I’ve hated of her. But... people make mistakes. Surely she knew? She cut ties before the backlash hit but now it’ll keep coming up and biting her in the ass

if nicki sees this trend then she WILL start dissing gaga and the fanbase. This is the reasom I don’t have twitter anymore 😂 pathetic and toxic

Archived