?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes, bring in more stage props
    • No, keep the full-on dancing
    • No, acoustic shows only

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

We all know why i'm making this thread, her fibro and all that, lets just skip the faffing :huntyga:

Should Gaga start dancing less and rely more on the stage props, some technology and acting? 

Here are a few examples:

Feel free to post anything else, but to me Kylie is the perfect example for that kind of a show :huntyga:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

I'd prefer if she kept a middle ground tbh. Don't effort herself too much but still be present in the show. No shade to Kylie, she's one of my Top 3 favorite artists lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Las Vegas is the perfect place for bring more props and do less coreographies tbh, so I hope she'll do a show like those above :flutter:

River

Kylie is really serving for the gays:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Gagaloo911

Yes. I'd rather get to see her perform and finish out a tour if this allows her to, rather than not be able to for trying to keep all the choreo.

MaryJaneHolland

To the people voting to keep the full on dancing, I wanna know why? :sis:

She clearly isn't capable to dance properly for one hour straight, so it's like giving the audience a half-baked show :koons:

Just now, River said:

Kylie is really serving for the gays:laughga:

Ifkr :huntyga:

4 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

How dare I forgot this :huntyga:

WHOA

This is great :sharon:

But like actually a. it's eye candy :stalkga: and b. for ages I've said that if I were a famous singer I would perform at the Grammys or something with really sexualised men just to have a different take on the women in bikinis fawning over the men :excuseu: (*coughs* Bruno Mars *coughs*)

MaryJaneHolland

For those who are here just for the gay stuff :huntyga:

Proper examples at the same time tho

I mean, I will always prefer the full on dancing but she has to do what's best for her! Maybe use more props and save the dance for the final refrain of some songs? :oprah:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

justanothergay

Love a dancing bitch but I love a healthy, pain-(free bitch) even more. We need more black cards and disco sticks

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

moonboywow

I’m fine with Gaga just rocking out onstage BUT if she were to still do choreo (especially on the new album), I think it should be something light like this. Nothing heavy like born this way or Judas. It’s possible to have cool choreo and have it be easy to do while singing and while having fibro

Lucas

I'm happy to see some Aphrodite tour videos shared here, it might be one of the most underrated tours ever. Visually flawless, perfect setlist, dope vocals from Kylie, the water during All The Lovers etc... And the hot dancers obviously :hor:.
I think Gaga could do more choreos like the ones from TFM era, they looked very nice and weren't too much for her like the ones of the BTW era. I would be disappointed if she did a show that relied too much on props to actually make a good show

Archived