💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki @190K: "FAKE NEWS"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

truthteller

just so you know, she also liked a lot of shady tweets towards Gaga, Cardi and more during her album release week

pathetic.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, truthteller said:

just so you know, she also liked a lot of shady tweets towards Gaga, Cardi and more during her album release week

pathetic.

Her and Gaga literally have no beef. Chill. Not like Cardi didn’t tweet some messy sh*t herself in the past weeks.

Bambino
3 hours ago, Noel Sanchez said:

She needs to calm ? Coming from a site full of Gaga fans that wish gaga cared more đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž And who themselves have charts and sales up on a  pedestal like it’s what defines a successful artist and now that someone is passionate about being #1 y’all shame her 

idc what she debuts at but I’m  just saying if y’all worked hard on something, you’d think your own work is the best that’s how people are 

Of course all artists love to be #1 but that's not everything and not everyone have a bad attitude like Nicki.

Never thought she could get more annoying.

Oh well.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Vergil

Is it justified to flamebait her now? Please mods, I never asked you for anything.

Craven Moorecox
8 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Wait for real though why do female singers always get called out for sales gimmicks (ticket bundles, re-releases, etc) but male artists never seem to get nearly as much grief over doing the same stuff?

Because the straights who buy male artists music don’t care about irrelevant things like this.

Plus we gays, myself included, are so hypocritical and want a female to be on top, but will drag a female artist by her pubics if it’s not the girl we stan for. 

Like if we supported more pop girls as a whole, pop music wouldn’t be trap right now.. just saying 

Bradley

She should have just let the numbers roll out themselves and not address it. Now she seems like she's really desperate for that #1.

Bazaar

This is sad 

I thought that at this point of her career she won’t care that much about charts and position. :sweat:

Archived