💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki @190K: "FAKE NEWS"

LetsGetHigh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Gah she’s annoying. How arrogant and conceited can you be, Nicki? Not having a #1 hit in a while has really gotten to you hasn’t it? :queenga::trollga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

Gah she’s annoying. How arrogant and conceited can you be, Nicki? Not having a #1 hit in a while has really gotten to you hasn’t it? :queenga::trollga:

More like ''not having a #1 hit ever''.

gabeoz

I really like Queen but the sis needs to chill :awkney: 

PoshLife

Wait for real though why do female singers always get called out for sales gimmicks (ticket bundles, re-releases, etc) but male artists never seem to get nearly as much grief over doing the same stuff?

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, DelusionalGaga said:

How would SHE know the real numbers? She's really is a clown rn. :triggered:

She sure looks like one :huntyga:

calmar
1 hour ago, Chop said:

One second she's nicki minaj, then suddendly she's trump :ohwell:

Trump culture was in art, now Trump's in Nicki's record "Queen"

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, myOWNtable said:

And to THINK that the other day we had downloaded thousands of albums for free from TIDAL using the voucher "QUEEN." We really tried to help her!

Oh well. 

b08bdc77c4f78987710e94ba667b1358.gif

giphy.gif

wait that helped her sales?! HOW? I didn’t purchase Queen, I haven’t even heard a single song from it minus the singles from a few months ago. This is all so shady oml. Imma stream Astroworld brb

StarstruckIllusion
4 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

In an never. She’s never had one. Taylor saved us from Anaconda w Shake It(Nicki’s first #1) Off. 

Noel Sanchez
5 hours ago, Bambino said:

She's so full of herself she needs to calm down and grow up and be thankful that people still remember who she is despite not having a hit in years.

She needs to calm ? Coming from a site full of Gaga fans that wish gaga cared more đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™‚ïž And who themselves have charts and sales up on a  pedestal like it’s what defines a successful artist and now that someone is passionate about being #1 y’all shame her 

idc what she debuts at but I’m  just saying if y’all worked hard on something, you’d think your own work is the best that’s how people are 

Carpet Shark

There's a difference between passion and entitlement, and the latter is what's on display.

Archived