Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj talks Gaga

Judasboy

Featured Posts

DemeLarell
3 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

the lie is that Gaga cut ties with him and made up by advocating against sexual assault. she didn't fill an apology? no. should she have done it? yes. but nobody's perfect and Nicki is just deflecting from herself bc she wants to receive from Fefe and so she can't say she was wrong by collabing with 6ix9nine bc then she'll have to cut herself from the collab.

3 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Gaga: collabs with a rapist (according to allegations) and cancels everything once his past was brought up

Nicki: let me copy that too, and make it a pedophile while I’m at it and call him my bestfriend and go on tour with him

*nicki gets called out*

Nicki: but Gaga!!11

3 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

between each single letter of her bullsh1t:wub:

I’m not only referring to Gaga. I’m referring to the others on the statement as well. And R Kelly is a staple in music, and the allegations against him has been brought to the attention of the public a loooong time ago and you’re telling me that Gaga or her team never knew about it before her they collabed. I love her but no one can tell me she didn’t know. I mean I don’t really care. I tend to separate the artist from the music anyway. I know that’s kind of bad but DWUW and FEFE are just bops. 

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaplayer315

The Grammys, Justin Timberlake, Childish Gambino, Nicki Minaj... How many more people will disrespect Gaga this year?

tenor.gif

Queen Gloria

Guess I'm not allowed to share my opinion on Nicki? Thanks, mods.  I don't see how what I said was any worse than what anyone else is saying. 

15 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Suddenly I STAN Wendy :reductive:

Menopause? Cardi ending her after 1 album? That troll **** needs to have another heart attack on live TV and drop dead. Did you stan this tweet too?

SPARTACUS

What tweets did she delete?  Did someone screencap them? I wanna seeeee :giveup:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

SPARTACUS
14 minutes ago, PARADISO said:

Menopause? Cardi ending her after 1 album? That troll **** needs to have another heart attack on live TV and drop dead. Did you stan this tweet too?

That's not Wendy. :wacko:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Irrelevant
7 hours ago, sampool said:

Gaga might be controversial sometimes with her work, but I can’t recall a time she dragged or even shaded a specific artist; matter of fact even when other artists come for her (and she has right to fireback) she doesn’t respond. 

Nnn she did shade Die Antwoord by saying that they didn't have a hit while she was selling out venues in South Africa

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Sure this is the one thing I can NEVER defend from Gaga's messy actions BUT Nicki IS NOT the person to talk about working with sex offenders when she is related to one and has worked with one. 

sampool
17 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Nnn she did shade Die Antwoord by saying that they didn't have a hit while she was selling out venues in South Africa

Not really, it’s self defense, and it’s wasnt really shade, it was pure insults which I lived for; but hey they made a whole video dissing her which provoked her. What I’m saying is gaga isn’t the one who would throw names and shade people casually like Madonna or Nicki. 

Archived